Nifty Hourly Charts shows that shorter term GANN Supports near 4200-4220.
From the charts we could observe that the recent supports got broken.
Related Readings and Observations
- HDFC Bank PayZapp – All Payments, One App, One Click HDFC recently introduced their new all-in-one app PayZapp for making payments and money transfer mobile app. This is a unique invention of app launched by the leading bank of India to help […]
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 19th Feb 2018 Just 4 more trading days left for the February expiry series to come to an end. So far this expiry is brutal to the small cap and midcap investors. Lots of dumb longs got flushed out of […]
- The Marketcalls Kitchen Chef @ Work Its saturday really tired of looking into the stock charts so decided to make this moment interesting. Here we go "The Kitchen Chef @ Work"
- How to Trade Nifty for November Expiry? Nifty is trading around All time high. October Futures is more of one-sided movement with an approximate swing of 500+ points swing. The trading sentiment is holding positive across the […]
- The orginal path of Nifty is not yet reversed Here is the zoomed GANN FAN of the Nifty Daily chart. Which indicates that imajor downtrend move had been started and Nifty had broken the major support zone 5180 . The […]
- Will the Fed’s Rate Hikes Choke the Stock Market Rally? One popular stock market "indicator" is interest rates. Analysts parse every word from the Fed, hoping they hear a clue about interest rates. They assume that falling rates means higher […]