Supports zone near 5150-5160 zone. Failure to hold the support could target 5000 zone once again. Ideal trade is to long nifty with stop loss of 5150
Related Readings and Observations
- Now MarketBits Via Google SMS Hi Members, MarketBits is an Intelligent SMS News provider with Stock market tips from www.marketcalls.in If you want to recive unlimited SMS from our Group then just […]
- Fed’s New 100 Dollar Bill The Federal Reserve unveiled a new design for the United States $100 bill. The security features in the redesigned $100 note include a blue 3-D Security Ribbon on the front of the new $100 […]
- How to Create Your First Amibroker DLL Plugin? This is a very simplistic tutorial which explains how to create your own Amibroker DLL Plugin using Dot Net for Amibroker. .Net for Amibroker is a 3rd Party SDK to Amibroker which you can […]
- Which Asset Class Provides Maximum Profits and Minimum Risk in Trading Listed Stock options offer the greatest profit potential of any investment vehicle. Profits of 100 percent or more. Risk, on the other hand, is limited to your original cash outlay. […]
- Nifty hourly Update for 29 Dec 2010 Trading Nifty at deadly hourly supports but still with longs. Go short for 50pts on nifty only if nifty breaks 5985-5990 zone on hourly basis otherwise only longs are preferable
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 15 Mar 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in buy mode since 9th Mar 2012 on the 90 min charts with cloud resitance coming around 5298 and 10370 respectively.