The long term Bear market for Nikkei started right from 1989 onwards and still continuing for
the past 20 years with minor bull rallies
Related Readings and Observations
- Constructing a Delta-neutral strategy Trading in derivative products is largely viewed as speculative, and why not? When most position are built around just the 'view' of the trader. However, if the trader's market outlook […]
- How to Plot Any Timeframe in Metatrader using Period Converter MQL4 Some strategies work better in a timeframe which is not provided by default in MT4. And I do have a specific requirement to plot 90 min charts in metatrader which is not available by […]
- Tracking Nifty Using 5 EMA and RSI-2 RSI-2 bounced back from 4.78 to 55 levels. But still 5 EMA Resistance is not yetbroken 2932 as of now. Now Nifty's Maximum Upside is limited to 2813+ 150 pts= 2963 pts. […]
- Finding meaningful patterns in meaningless noise? Patternicity is a little bit of complex concept to explain which explains about the the tendecy of human beings to find meaningful patterns in meaningless noise. One can see the […]
- Nifty 90 min Charts for 15 Feb 2011 Nifty 90 min trend turned up with cloud supports coming around 5300-5320 zone. Highest Open Interest Builtup seen in 5400PE options strike price.
- PayPal India – Withdraw funds to your bank account absolutely FREE Indian PayPal users can now withdraw funds from their PayPal account to their bank accounts absolutely FREE!!