Niikkei(Japanese Index) had recently broken the GANN Resistance and heading towards
13,000++. GANN Long term supports prevailing exactly near 10,000
Related Readings and Observations
- Will FII’s be Net Buyers?? USD Index still not intrested in giving up its bearish downwave. Still trading below the restance line $81 for the past five weeks. Breakout above 81-82 Zone suggest that […]
- Marketcalls Android App Now Available in Google Play Store We are pleased to announce the addition of a android mobile app for all of our users. The App is intended for traders/investors who love to learn and evolve with Marketcalls. You get […]
- Mutual Fund NAV EOD charts for More than 3000 Funds Providing easier access to EOD NAV Mutual fund charts for more than 3000 funds enable with quicker search option. EOD charts supports line plot only. It does not support candlesticks and […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min update for 17th Apr 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are shown. Nifty is continuing its sell mode with cloud resistance coming near 5264 and 200MA resistance at 5299.
- MCX Crude Oil and Natural Gas Hourly Chart – 13 July 2011 MCX Crude Oil is in buy mode with the support around Rs. 4248 based on our Ichimoku trading system.MCX Natural Gas is in buy mode with the support around Rs. 192.
- EMAavg – Amibroker AFL code Here is the EMAavg afl code designed with the combination of Multiple EMA's and modified Fisher Transform.Code is open source, free to distribute, and sharing recommended. Code currently […]