Nifty Open Interest chart for october series is shown. We could see that there is a highest open interest builtup near 4800PE which indicates that put writers are on the belief that 4800 will act as EOD support.
Related Readings and Observations
- Gold Monetization Scheme – Will it Lead to Further Fall in Gold prices? Recently, Indian govt announced a particular scheme in their budget notes which took a lot of attention, especially gold merchants and speculators. With gold prices tumbling since last […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty January Hourly Futures – Overview Nifty and Bank Nifty hourly charts maintains the downtrend with resistance zone coming around 8366.9 and 19010.9 Trend will reverse to upwards direction if the resistance zone breaks on […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty futures September Overview Nifty and Bank Nifty futures hourly charts is in positional buy mode and currently the support zone comes around 8034 and 15784 respectively. Reverse your position to positional sell mode […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty – Post Budget Outlook It should be noted that open interest built up in 8000CE strike price crossed the 1 crore mark. Active call writing seen in 7800CE and 8000CE. Options writes are betting that nifty will […]
- Call writers take advantage post IIP results Industrial production grew at 3.4 per cent in April after contracting for two months in a row mainly due to improved performance of manufacturing, mining and power sectors and higher […]
- Nifty Options Overview and Positional Long Strategy 6000 is considered as strong temporary resistance for this series. But will Nifty crosses 6000 for this series? If yes then here is a positional high probability call for you. Postional […]