Thought of compiling the margin requirement for various Nifty Futures and Options Trading Strategies as New Margin Trading Framework for Futures and Options Trading is likely to be effective from 1st June 2020 onwards.
Related Readings and Observations
- New Margin Framework for Options Trading and Market Outlook for June 2020 In this tutorial, we covered detailed indepth insights on the current market structure and the outlook for June 2020. Also New Margin Framework which is likely to be implemented from June […]
- When to Execute Bullish Call Diagonal Spread in Nifty? Bullish Diagonal Call spread is neutral to a bullish strategy which is executed by buying long-dated in the money call option and concurrently selling short-dated out of the money call […]
- [Free Course] Market Profile Vs Options Trading – 5 Part Series This is an Introductory webinar series for those who want to get their expertise in Options Trading using Market Profile. It is a 5 part trading series webinar on Market Profile and […]
- Out-of-the-money calls and puts versus Lottery tickets The distinct between lottery and calls/put is that in former case seller of the ticket pays only a small portion of the overall proceeds in the form of winnings, options are a zero-sum […]
- GBPUSD Long Term Trend Reversal in Play? Pound is trading around 1.2494 and currently monthly sentimental RSI turned positive and likely to continue positive in the long term. It had almost taken 7 months for the sentiment to […]
- [Community Webinar] Intraday Nuances and Trading Strategies using Market Profile Here is a community webinar (130 mins) where we discussed this week about the intraday nuances on Intraday reference, stop hunting anticipation, intraday balancing rules, onetimeframing […]