There is a sudden cloud breakout in the dollar index weekly charts above 78 as shown in the charts. Which indicates longer term uptrend in Dollar.
Related Readings and Observations
- USD Dollar Index – Weekly Charts Ichimoku Weekly charts of USD dollar index with long term uptrend signals. The fact is that both the USD and gold is moving in the unidirection with faster pace
- Will the Dollar Get Weaker Under President Trump’s Administration? Since 2014, the Dollar has increased by 25% against a basket of major currencies. After President Trump’s election, the value of the greenback has risen by about 3%, but his recent comment […]
- USDINR MCX Futures Hourly Trend Update USDINR MCX May Future Hourly Charts are shown with Super Trend indicator. Currently USDINR turned to sell mode with trailing resitance comes near Rs54.15/USD.
- Gold Resistance Shifts from $1900 to $1800-1817 Band From the 4-Hourly charts we could see that gold had fallen below the 200 SMA for the very first time since 8th July with 20/50 EMA crossover on the hourly charts which indicates that […]
- Dollar at 14 year low against Yen USD Yen Charts(3 Years) Source :Metatrader Forex trading Pair USDYEN had today made a intraday low of 86.30 which marks the 14 year low of dollar against yen Few Reasons […]
- USD Dollar Index Weekly View Though the short term trend of dollar is towards upwards, index is facing major hurdles near 81 and 83 levels.Also our 13,34,55 Weekly EMA strategy reminds the same. Also […]