Next GANN Support zone for Nifty comes near 4600-4680 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 9th June 2011 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty still in sell mode on 90 min charts and also trading very closer to the cloud resistance 5542 and 10840 respectively. Long your positions in Nifty and Bank Nifty if […]
- 20 Reasons why your Buy/Sell Signal Indicators will Fail These days people are much more fascinated towards Mechanical Models aka Auto Buy/Sell Signal Softwares and Autotrading Softwares. However at some point of time they do find themselves […]
- Price action Trading-A solution to complicated Indicators My philosophy on trading is that: Price Action (PA) is the best system that can be utilized for trading any markets, while money management is your defensive edge (and the key to […]
- Nifty Simple Weekly View based on 5 EMA(High-Low) Nifty Weekly Charts Nifty Daily ChartsStill now Nifty Weekly closing are above 5 EMA(High) for the past 12 weeks. And now once again Nifty is nearing 5 EMA(high) - 4474 weekly […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures Sentimental Analysis – October Expiry The recent move in Nifty Futures are clearly driven by Short term players. Nifty Futures positive sentiment continues however sooner or later we can expect the trend to reverse when the […]
- MCX Copper and MCX Crude Oil Hourly Chart for 7th July 2011 The MCX Copper is expected to shine bright. As per our Ichimoku Cloud Trading System, MCX copper is still in buy mode with support coming around Rs.425.