Next GANN Support zone for Nifty comes near 4600-4680 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Hourly Charts May 2014 Overview Nifty on the hourly charts is in sell mode since 29th April 2014 and currently the resistance zone comes around 6766. However on contrary Banknifty still maintaining the positional buy […]
- Crude trading above 200 day moving average For the past two weeks crude is trading above the 200 day Weekly moving average.Seems Crude is no longer cheaper any more. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- USDINR September Futures Positional update USDINR Futures turned to positional buy mode on the hourly charts with support coming around 66.59. Reverse your trade to positional shorts if the support breaks on closing basis.
- Natural gas technical outlook for 07 Mar 2013 Now natural gas is trading around 192 ($3.478) & as we can see on charts ng is facing resistance around multiple resistance area. This area also represent the 50% feb correction level of […]
- 650 Years of Historical Silver Chart This is a 650 year graph of Silver price chart along with and silver/gold ratio from 1344 to 2004.
- Interpret a Buy/Sell Signal from a MACD Histogram The MACD Histogram is useful for anticipating changes in trend. OverviewThe MACD Histogram (MACD-H) consists of vertical bars showing the difference between the MACD line and its signal […]