Next GANN Support zone for Nifty comes near 4600-4680 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Simple EMA Crossover Intraday Strategy – AFL Code This internet has very less resource on how to backtest a strategy on intraday basis as most of the strategy adapted so far in marketcalls are carry forward strategy. Strategies like […]
- Nifty Hourly Ichimoku charts for 11 Jan 2010 Possibly a shorter term temporary bounce back from lows towards the resistance cloud zone. Almost most of the basic indicators on hourly timeframe are oversold now.
- Nifty Futures Higher Timeframe and Market Profile Outlook I guess Nifty is in a make or break zone as the higher timeframe range is getting tighter & tigher. The United States and China slapped tit-for-tat duties on $34 billion worth of each […]
- Now Access OAWeb – Option Action on Your Mobile , Tablet, Desktop Devices OptionAction (OAWeb) is a web based Option Analysis tool which lets you to build and analyze option strategies for Indian Stock Markets. It provides most of the analytics required for a […]
- 4 Ways Burglary Insurance Can Help Your Business Your business is your biggest priority and a sole source of your income. Everything related to it, whether the factory, warehouse or office is dearest to you. You can give up anything to […]
- Recent IPO Subscription Details and Listing News Reliance Power IPO Listing Date and Price Reliance Power IPO Listing Date has been announced. Reliance Power, part of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani group which recently completed its […]