Next GANN Support zone for Nifty comes near 4600-4680 zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Code Snippet : One Hour High-Low and Previous Day High Low Here is a simple AFL code snippet to plot One Previous Day High Low and currently day One hourly high low (i.e high between 9:15a.m - 10:15a.m as per NSE timings)
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 1st Mar 2018 Nifty Futures opened gap down on Wednesdays trading session post gap down more of day timeframe sellers started actively dominated the market and resulting in a open auction outside the […]
- MCX Gold 90 min chart update for 17 Jan 2012 Trading Today MCX had made a breakout of the resistance zone and turned to buy mode on the 90 min charts with supports coming around 27595.
- USDINR MCX Future Hourly Charts for 8th August 2012 Trading USDINR August Future – MCX Contract today turns to positional sell mode on the hourly charts with trailing supports coming around 55.64 respectively. Reverse to positional sell mode if the […]
- GTL Infra Charts and 50 day Stoch RSI GTL 3 Years Charts Updated with 50 day Stock RSI indicator showing Oversold levels. Now Just Predict You self Where it would move. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Know Your Implied Volatility Implied volatility (IV) is a very important measure if you are trading options. It helps traders to understand the overall market expectation. In mathematical terms Implied volatility […]