How would you spend your life if money was no object? What is it you really desire? What if money didn’t matter?
An important, thought-provoking series of questions from Sir Alan Watts:
Related Readings and Observations
- Risk Management- Conveyor Belt Processing of Trades. Greed does make all of us to be attracted to all kinds of rewards or opportunities our luck or life tosses at us.We tend to develop biases and act confidently expecting positive […]
- Nifty Weekly charts with 5EMA High-Low Indicator Nifty Weekly charts with 5EMA High-Low indicator is shown. Nifty had crossed the 5EMA high(5085) on the weekly charts during mid of novemeber. Weekly Supports coming around 5072.6(i.e 5 EMA Low).
- Supertrend Multi Timeframe Based Trading System – Amibroker AFL Code Here is the first prototype from Marketcalls which demonstrates multi-timeframe based trading system which compares two timeframes (5min and hourly in this case) and takes a trade decision […]
- Grauer & Weil (India):Not just the land bank play Some land bank stories still available at market.Let me present you them.When the market realises these stories,the value can be tremendous.It would be prudent to note that the below […]
- Datafeeder – Free Realtime Datafeed for Amibroker Datafeeder is a realtime third party datafeed software for amibroker which fetches the data from Yahoo Finance and feed it to the Amibroker. And Backfill data is possible for 1min data and […]
- How a Simple Line Can Improve Your Trading Success "How to draw a trendline" is one of the first things traders and investors learn when they study technical analysis. Typically, they quickly move on to more advanced topics and too often […]