How would you spend your life if money was no object? What is it you really desire? What if money didn’t matter?
An important, thought-provoking series of questions from Sir Alan Watts:
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty in Typical Bull Market – Buy Signal on Weekly Charts One of our Favorite Strategy to predict long term bull market with minimal risk is 13-13 Wilders Moving Average Channel offset trading system is applied to Nifty weekly chart and […]
- MCX Gold – Extreme Weekly Sentiment Indicates Bottomed out? MCX Goldon the monthly charts consolidating for the last for the 5 years in the band of Rs25000 - 32200 per 10 gram. Sentiment on the monthly charts suggests the long term sentiment is […]
- No Updates till 16 Jan 2010 Hi Readers,I will be out of the city till 16th Jan 2010. Till then the blog wont be updated. But I will beconstantly monitoring the virtual portfolio and will try to update […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Very Close to All time High Nifty and Bank Nifty currently trading very close to its all time high made on the Union Budget 2014 event 7809 and Bank Nifty made a All time high around Election 2014 results 15742.
- Nifty Bouncing Back from the Bottom Again? Nifty futures tested a low of 8001.1 on tuesday follow by a recovery very next day. The hourly timeframe in both nifty futures and bank nifty futures turned to buy mode in the second half […]
- Participate in DTU’s Reniassance – Virtual Stock Market Game and Win Cash Prizes Delhi Technological University is conducting a Virtual Stock Market Gaming Even in association with INVESTITUDE, is a real-time stock market simulation game that gives you the opportunity […]