On July 31, you are invited for a rare, free opportunity to see for yourself how to use simple, everyday price charts to find reliable trade setups — in any market and any timeframe.
This free event is hosted by our friends at Elliott Wave International. The webcast features two of the world’s leading technical analysts:
- Elliott Wave International’s most popular instructor
- 25 years of experience teaching traders how to improve their results
- Co-author of the bestselling Visual Guide to Elliott Wave Trading (Bloomberg/Wiley)
- Economist, technical analyst and former trader at four Wall Street firms
- Past President of the Market Technicians Association (MTA)
- Creator and five-year host of the international CNBC show, “Kotick: Tick by Tick”
In just 45 minutes, you will learn:
- A discovery made 85 years ago that can help you catch opportunities today that most people miss
- Five unique price patterns that reveal turns and trends beforehand
- How you can recognize and pull the trigger on the most reliable setups (and more).
Elliott Wave International is a powerhouse of excellent trading and investing content, and their events like this one are always useful and fun – so get your free seat now!
P.S. Imagine: better trading in just 45 minutes!Register for this free July 31 webcast event now
Who is Elliott Wave International?
EWI is the world’s largest independent technical analysis firm. Founded by Robert Prechter in 1979, EWI helps investors and traders to catch market opportunities and avoid potential pitfalls before others even see them coming. Their unique perspective and high-quality analysis have been their calling card for nearly 40 years, featured in financial news outlets such as Fox Business, CNBC, Reuters, MarketWatch and Bloomberg.