The yellow metal is in sell mode with the resistance around Rs 23176 as per the Ichimoku Trading system.
MCX Copper is in sell mode with the resistance around Rs. 435.90
Related Readings and Observations
- Commodities Crashed Post US Presidential Election Results MCX Gold surges to a high of Rs31326/Kg when Mr.Donald trump was leading the election results on 9th Nov 2016. Around 10.40p.m gold topped out and from there post the election announcement […]
- Three Longterm Bearish MCX Commodity Charts Checkout the three longterm bearish MCX commodity(MCX Gold,MCX Copper,MCX Crude) Weekly charts which is in currently in long term sell mode as per Intratrend weekly charts.
- MCX Gold and Copper Hourly Chart – 27 July 2011 MCX Gold: As per the Ichimoku trading system, the yellow metal is in buy mode within the cloud with the support coming around Rs. 23136 per 10 grams. The Stochastic seems to be moving […]
- MCX Gold,Copper,Natural Gas Hourly Chart – 26 July 2011 MCX Gold Gold is at the support, reverse the position to short if the support(Rs 23119) breaks at the lower side. Stochastic has already moved below 80.
- MCX Gold and Copper Hourly Chart – 19 July 2011 MCX Gold still remains bullish and there literally seems no reason to go bearish. The yellow metal is in buy mode with the support coming around Rs.23085 per 10 grams.
- MCX Gold and Copper Hourly Chart – 13 July 2011 The double quoted yellow metal is getting even expensive after reaching the highest level in over two weeks. Gold rose as investors sprinted for safer havens on mounting worries that the […]