Crude shows a bullish crossover 13 EMA>34 EMA and 13 EMA>55 EMA
And Targeted towards $60 in short term with support $47
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 28th March 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty continues in sell mode with resistance coming around 5290 and 10334 respectively. Its good to go long only above the breakout of the resistance zone.
- Thomas Cook : Good times ahead for shareholders Scripscan:Thomas Cook (India) LtdCmp:88Target:105Return expected:20%Duration:2-3 monthsStory:Thomas Cook Group plc has announced that it is acquiring up to 74.9% of the issued […]
- Nifty 5200 PE writers still holds their breath Nifty still holds the short term downtrend. Iam not able to show the ichimoku cloud charts frequently here as Iam facing difficulty with my Windows Machine where my motive […]
- 10 Questions Traders has to ask themselves to Stay Different from the Crowd We been told "An Investors/Traders to be successful in Financial market one should have radical approach, unique trading methodologies" So I put bunch of question to my readers possibly it […]
- USDINR September Futures Positional update USDINR Futures turned to positional buy mode on the hourly charts with support coming around 66.59. Reverse your trade to positional shorts if the support breaks on closing basis.
- MCX Commodities Positional Trend Update – 6th July Three MCX commodities (Gold,Silver,Crude) is positional Trend Update for 6th July 2013. Currently MCX Gold and MCX Silver reversed to sell mode whereas MCX Crude maintains buy mode.