Marketcalls have been a constant contributor to the trading community especially when comes to developing traders skillset on the vast array of topics most likely on the modern principles of trading.
Here is a yet another contribution towards the budding Amibroker AFL Programmers with Institutional grade learning and more than that we are doing at free of cost.
Total Learning Hours : 15 hours ( 10 Days of Live Learning)
What are you going to learn from this course?
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 1 Learning ( 3rd June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Basics of Amibroker AFL Programming.
- Understanding Realtime 1minute Vs Tick Data Vs EOD data for AFL Programming.
- Understanding AFL Editor & Code Snippets
- Amibroker identifiers, constants, operators
- Amibroker Built-in Functions
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 2 Learning ( 4th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Building Simple Scanners (Exploration)
- Customizing Scanners & Formatting Scanner output
- Real-time Scanners
- Scatter Plots & Exploration
- Live Examples on Exploration (Live Coding)
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 3 Learning ( 5th June 2019 – Timings 8p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Understanding Valuewhen Function
- Understanding Barssince Function
- Understanding HHV, LLV, Highest, Lowest, Highestsince, LowestSince
- Understanding Peak & Trough Functions
- Understanding Param Functions & Controls
- Understanding Classical Indicators Built-in Functions (MACD, Bollinger, ATR, CCI..etc)
- Understanding Math & Statistical Functions
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 4 Learning ( 6th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Building Your First Trading Strategy
- Understanding Basic Building blocks in a trading strategy
- Backtesting your trading strategy
- Portfolio level backtesting
- Different Backtesting modes available in Amibroker
- Applying Stops and Targets to your Trading Strategy
- How to understand Backtesting Metrics / Backtesting Report.
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 5 Learning ( 7th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Building Intraday Trading Strategy
- Building End of the Candle Execution Strategies
- Building Non Repainting Strategies
- Building Intra-Bar Execution Strategies (Limit Order)
- Difference Between Limit Order Vs Market Order Based Execution Strategies
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 6 Learning ( 10th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Understanding Multi timeframe Functions
- Optimizing your Trading Strategies
- Monte Carlo Analysis
- In Sample Vs Out of Sample Data
- Walk Forward Testing
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 7 Learning ( 11th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- What is API (Application Programming Interface)
- Chart Based Trading Strategy based automation using Brokers API (Tradejini Arrow API)
- Implementing End to End Automation using Market Orders
- Implementing End to End Automation using Limit Orders, Bracket, Cover Orders, Multi Orders
- Implementing End to End Automation using Targets and Stoploss
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 8 Learning ( 12th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Introduction to Advance Loops
- Introduction to Custom Backtesting
- Introduction to Static Variable & Dynamic Variables
- Introduction to Static Variable Ranks
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 9 Learning ( 13th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- How to send Alerts to Output Window
- How to Send Voice Alert
- How to Send Text Alert
- How to Send Popup Alert
- How to Send Mail Alert
- How to Send Alerts to Smart Phones
Amibroker AFL Programming – Day 10 Learning ( 14th June 2019 – Timings 8.00p.m – 9.30p.m IST)
- Understanding GFX Functions (Pen / Brush / Graphic Modes, Shapes)
- How to build your real-time trading dashboard with live PNL reports
- Understanding Scalein / Scaleouts
- File Operations (Text File, CSV File)
- Debugging your Amibroker AFL
- Common Mistakes Programmers do while coding an AFL
- Best AFL Coding Practices
Who Should Attend the Course?
- Traders who love to learn the art of building trading strategies & Trading Automation.
- Traders who like to get creative trading ideas.
- Students who want to learn the quantitative approach to the markets.
- System traders who love to move from legacy excel sheet based trading strategies to cutting edge framework.
- Prop Traders who love to move from discretionary trading to algorithmic trading/ systematic trading.
- Anyone who loves to play with the scientific approach to Trading
- Brokers/Sub-Brokers/Authorize Partners who want to upgrade their skill set
What are the Other Courses you offer?
Other traders courses involve a significant amount of research & time commitment & hand holding which we are striving hard to bring the best of the analysis and training to our clients to make their learning curve better and superior to the other trading competitors. For more details on our upcoming training program visit our event schedule
You are most welcome if you like to build your specialization/trading career
Will I get Access to Private Trading Community (Slack)
Nope, Private trading community lifetime access is limited to Workshop Participants who attends paid courses.
Will I get recorded access to the AFL Programming Course?
Yes, Training Portal Credentials will be provided to watch. Practical Approach to Amibroker AFL Coding. And Portal Credentials will be mailed to the registered email id / registered phone number.
What is the duration of the access for the recorded webinar?
6 months of recorded access will be provided. Any number of times one can watch those Recorded sessions.
Will I get access to the previous recorded webinars?
No. Previous recorded archives are currently available only to our existing premium subscribers.