Hello users of nimbleDataPro,
Please read below carefully as some action is required from the Globaldatafeeds nimbledatapro user – as described below.
Mandatory Update : A new version (1.5.3) for nimbleDataPro is released. Please note that this is a Mandatory Update. All previous versions will stop working on 10.06.2013.
Changes as compared to previous version (1.5) are:
Release Notes for Version 1.5.3 – released on 05.06.2013
- New Versions of Trading Bridge released with following changes GFDL-NEST Trading Bridge (ver 2.1)
- Target Based Exit for ‘Fixed Value’ was not working correctly – fixed.
- Internal enhancements in Target Based Exit and Trailing Stoploss features.
- Realtime check not working for ‘Immediate’ type orders – fixed.
- Other important security enhancements
Release Notes for Version 1.5.2 BETA – released on 06.02.2013 (now part of 1.5.3 version)
- New Versions of Trading Bridge released with following changes GFDL-NEST Trading Bridge (ver 2.0) and GFDL-TradeTiger Trading Bridge (ver 1.3).
- Facility added to close positions before market close.
- Detailed Profit / Loss Report added with built in matrices for daily, weekly, monthly, yearly reports and facility to get report between any 2 custom dates.
- Misc. convenience features added : Entry line, CMP Line, profit/loss status of current trade on last (realtime) candle.
Release Notes for Version 1.5.1 BETA – released on 24.01.2013 (now part of 1.5.3 version)
- Realtime check added to avoid ordering on historical bars for GFDL-NEST Trading Bridge (ver 1.9).
- Introduced GFDL-TradeTiger Trading Bridge i.e. added support for Trading from AmiBroker directly on TradeTiger Trading Platform provided by ShareKhan Ltd. with following built-in features.
- Simple to use interface with drag-n-drop operations. Comes loaded with a sample strategy for testing (see it working – Download Installation & Setup Video)
- Zero Programming Knowledge is required to use this Trading Bridge.
- Supports multi-symbol, multi-strategy, multi-chart setups (see it working – Download Video)
- Supports Buy/Sell as well as Short/Cover orders (doubles quantity automatically for stop-and-reverse type of orders).
- Automatically picks up the pre-defined order parameters (exchange, client id, order type, order quantity, disclosed quantity, symbol name) alongwith dynamic parameters (order price) from the chart and directly feeds it to TradeTiger – as soon as signal is triggered in AmiBroker.
- Facility to specify Slippage in chart, to place limit order price adjusted as per your choice.
- Can be applied to already-live trading system without writing / editing any code – (see it working – Download Video)
- Support for Line Pair Trading (LPT) to enter/exit positions based on positions of 2 user-drawn lines (Buy & Sell) in Chart. How it works ? (see it working – Download Video)
- Users can use LPT & strategy-based trading exclusively or combine them in any manner. For example :
- entry by LPT and exit by LPT – useful for users trading short term trends or part-time traders or traders without programming knowledge.
- entry by strategy and exit by LPT – useful for profit-protect / stoploss orders
- entry by LPT and exit by strategy – useful if you login late or decide to trade a signal after some time but once entered, want to exit as per the strategy only.
- entry by strategy and exit by strategy – useful for traders who trade on readymade trading strategies from strategy vendors or traders who have their entry/exit rules written and prefer to follow the rules strictly
- Supports Manual Trading (MT) to enter/exit positions by clicking on Buy/Sell buttons in chart.
- Generates Trailing Stoploss for existing user strategies – even if it does not exist in original code.
- Generates Target Based Exits for existing user strategies – even if it does not exist in original code.
please download and run the installer from the link : http://www.globaldatafeeds.in/resources/GFDL_nimbledataPro_1_5_3_setup.exe