Power Point Slide to Demonstrate How to Build IEOD Amibroker database from Investbulls.com
Download the Powerpoint Show
Related Readings and Observations
- ONGC turns Bearish ONGC is showing a bearish indication on the charts as the 21 day Twiggs money flow has broken the support trend line as shown. And from Gann Lines Support comes around Rs1120 […]
- DR Reddy Medium Term Call Dr Reddy Stock is currently facing resistance near Rs 1680. A Close above 1680 could have a potential to reach Rs 1850-1860 and Rs 1950 as the second target. SL Rs 1600 for postional traders.
- What Happens When a Descending Triangle Pattern Completes? Stock : IDFC CMP : Rs 62 Target : Rs 36 Correction - 30-40% Max A descending triangle, like the other two triangles, features two converging trendlines. In […]
- Nifty and Head and shoulders NIfty CMP : 4352The head and shoulders pattern is generally regarded as a reversal pattern and it is most often seen in uptrends. It is also most reliable when found in an […]
- Continuous Future Contracts Vs Non Continuous Future Contracts Which type of future contracts one has to use for Analysis/Trading. Should one have to use continuous contracts or non-continuous contracts? One of the most repeated questions faced […]
- Nifty SDA2 Trend Trading Update for EOD timeframe Nifty is in buy mode since 27 May 2011 with trailing supports coming around 5418 on EOD timeframe. Short Selling 5400PE is recommended as there is huge open interest builtup for the June Series.