Datafeeder is a realtime third party datafeed software for amibroker which fetches the data from Yahoo Finance and feed it to the Amibroker. And Backfill data is possible for 1min data and 5 min data. It is a light weight software( just 1.25 MB) and supports a minimum refreshing interval of 5-secs.
Configuration of Realtime data in Amibroker using datafeeder
1. Download datafeeder
2. Install the Datafeed Software
3. Open Amibroker – > Goto File -> New -> Database and create new database
4. Check the below image for intraday amibroker database settings
5. Now goto Datafeeder and Select the list of stocks you want from the list
6. If you want any new stocks from the nse list check with yahoo symbols list
7. Finally Click on the Red Button Amibroker is not connected click here to connect you can see the notification
Stocklive is connected to Amibroker you can proceed with amibroker related stocks
8. Click on the 1 min backfill data before starting the realtime data to amibroker
9. Finally Click on the start button to start the realtime datafeed for the selected symbols from the list
Features of Datafeeder
(1) Real Time Data feeding to world’s best Stock Charting software-AmiBroker
(2) Very User Friendly . Even people who are not much familiar with Computer can
use it without going through any manual .
(3) Almost No Configuration required for connecting it to AmiBroker
(4) Based on .NET technology
(5) Performance wise Highly efficient as this software is highly multithreaded .
(6) Backfill with 1-min, 5-min & EOD data in very short span of time
(7) Download data in text format for last 1 day,5 days & EOD data for last 6-7 years
(8) Real Time data feeding at very fast rate ( 5-10 sec chart refresh rate )
(9) Support for 180 Stocks at a time
(10) Works for both Trial & Licensed version of AmiBroker
Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 or more latest is required to be present in the system for Data Feeder to run.