Nifty is in buy mode since 27 May 2011 with trailing supports coming around 5418 on EOD timeframe. Short Selling 5400PE is recommended as there is huge open interest builtup for the June Series.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty EOD SDA2 trend trading charts Nifty turned to buy signal on last friday on the EOD charts as per SDA2 trend trading system. Which indicates that the medium term nifty is likely in the buy mode and chances of […]
- Nifty SDA2 EOD trend trading charts Nifty is in buy mode on EOD charts since May 27 as per SDA2 trend trading strategy with trailing supports lowered from 5447(as posted earlier ) to 5425. Still Put writers are active in […]
- Nifty EOD SDA2 Trend Trading charts Nifty EOD SDA2 Trend trading charts are shown. Daily charts are in buy mode with trailing supports coming near 5447-5453 range. Any close below 5447 warns the medium term trend to turn […]
- SDA2 Trend trading EOD Chart for Nifty As of now nifty is still in buy mode on EOD charts. As per SDA2 trend trading nifty will yield a sell signal on EOD charts if closes below 5692 on EOD basis. i.e EOD supports are currently […]
- How to Trade in a High Volatile Markets using Market Profile In recent turbulent times in the markets, it is very difficult for many traders to manage their positions. Here are some of the guidelines on how to manage your positions in a High […]
- Warning: Strong Volatility Ahead Indian Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announces corporation tax rate cuts and slashed to 22% (effective rate 25.17% including cess and surcharge) and that's the Internation news, […]