- Admin Console: To monitor strategies. To monitor,control Risk Management ,Authentication etc.
- Dashboard: To monitor,control strategies, Manual Order Entry etc.
- Strategy Agent (Multiple instance can be run): Each instance can run multiple strategies.
- Reports includes a BIRT-based Reporting engine and custom-reports
- RMS Compliance Module: A web-service that can plug in to your algos to seamlessly comply with SEBI/NSE/BSE/MCX algo-approval requirements
- Order Management System (OMS): OMS includes an Order Routing System for accepting orders from external providers and routes them to multiple exchanges, persistence layer backed by a database and authentication on.
- Broadcast Data Feeders (BDF):
These components receive live market data from NSE/MCX/BSE, decrypt and convert data to a uniform format and rebroadcast the data for internal consumption within the organization.
- TBT Data Feeders
Feeders receive live Tick-By-Tick market data from NSE, converts and rebroadcasts the data for internal consumption. Has built-in features to recover from transient network-failures.
- Recorded Data Feeders (RDF)
This consists of a ‘recorder’ to record live broadcast data from MCX/NSE/BSE and a ‘player’ to play back the recorded data under different modes in an uniform format
- Historical Data Feeders (HDF)
HDF reads the historical data (available from NSE/MCX/BSE/DotEx etc.) and statistically generates market-data via extrapolation in an uniform format
- Simulated Data Feeders (SDF)
SDF can be used to test simulated market conditions, such as, market-open, illiquid market-depth, tight calendar-spread etc.
- FIX Simulators
Simulators for NSE/MCX/BSE. FIX-venues that can be integrated with Symphony’s Broadcast Data Feeders to create Virtual-Exchanges.
- Excel Add-ins
To route orders to NSE/MCX/BSE and web-service components to receive live-market-data from MCX/NSE/BSE
- DLLs for AmiBroker connectivity
To route orders to NSE/MCX/BSE
Chanakya is a powerful decision support system meant to aid investors in detecting investment opportunities. The software detects opportunities to make risk-less profits between the spot market and the derivatives market either by deploying money or deploying securities. The software affords the user the flexibility of choosing his brokerage costs, financing costs and the minimum returns he is interested in getting.
A host of other features like Portfolio analysis, Speculative alerts, Market watch, Implied volatility calculations and graphical displays of Implied volatility make it a comprehensive decision support software for derivatives trading.
Chanakya provides the following features:
- Real-time detection of arbitrage opportunities between the spot and futures market and the spot and options market.
- The user can select the minimum rate of return that interests him, both in case of deploying of funds and deploying of securities. He can also select the securities he has in hand to deploy in the market.
- The user can input his transaction costs in the spot and derivatives market as well as his cost of financing.
- A thorough explanation of how each of the opportunities can be encashed can be viewed by simply clicking on the displayed opportunity.
- The user can view the Bid and Ask price of the underlying and the Bid and Ask price of all the derivative contracts based on the underlying on a single screen.
- The software does real-time calculation and displays implied volatility for all contracts based on the underlyings.
- The software gives a Summary Statement of the Market View of Volatility for each underlying for all three months based on the `Tightest Bid-Offer pair’ and `At-the-Money-Strikes’ method.
- The software gives a graphical representation of the price and implied volatility for all contracts based on the underlying.
- The user can construct his portfolio and analyse its performance in real-time. The software gives the expected profit from the portfolio, calculates and displays the Greeks and plots the pay-off profile and the profit versus volatility diagrams for each underlying.
- Using the speculative alerts the user can construct complex mathematical expressions using a variety of functions on the contracts in conjunction with arithmetic and logical operators. The software alerts the end-user whenever the criteria specified in the speculative alert is fulfilled.
If i missed out any of the OMS system providers in India do let me know.