Compositedge (www.compositedge.com) in association with Symphony (www.symphonyfintech.com) is extremely pleased to announce Free Subscriptions to the Presto Algo Trading platforms for 1 full year to all our clients, looking at implementing their algo strategies real time.
For the first time in India’s algo trading history, Algo traders can now access India’s premier Algo trading platforms for an entire year at absolutely no cost
Guidelines to avail the offer
1. Register with Composite Edge ([email protected]) and open your Algo trading account.
2. Register with Symphony ([email protected]) for two weeks of Paper Trading
3. Commence live trading.
1. The offer is open ONLY for the first 50 clients going Live on SymphonyPresto at Composite Edge
2. Registration fee of Rs. 1,124/ (including service tax) to be paid to Symphony for two weeks
of Paper trading License on PrestoVirtEx.
Presto VirtEx: Trading on Cloud with Symphony’s Virtual Exchange
3. Additional charges will be applicable for Custom Algo development and other related services of Symphony.
4. Comply with the brokerage charges for Algo trading at Composite Edge;mentioned below
Futures – Rs. 600/ crore
Options Rs. 10/ lot
b. Cash Market
Intra Day Rs. 600/ crore
Delivery Rs. 6,000/ crore
5. Minimum applicable brokerage per monthRs. 3000/;excluding Statutory / Regulatory charges
6. Trading can be discontinued anytime with prior written intimation to Compositedge & Symphony
7 Replies to “Symphony Presto Algo Trading Platforms at ZERO License Fee”
Haven’t tried algo trading before. Since it is available now at a low cost I would like to give a try. I visited symphonyfintech website and the terms were clearly explained there in special offers section.
I do not wish to use amibroker as my trading stratergy does not requires charts.
Can I still go for Algo trading? How?
Trust me, it is not at all good. Plus, You have to do trading on their PC Remotely.
It is as per SEBI guidance. You cannot hold your dealer terminal outside brokers premises.
This is a 4 year old ad. Are the free offers still valid?
I dont think so.
I need algorithm trading platform