In the last 6 years there is nearly a 50% jump in the number of working women in india. Do you know where does the India women work. Here is a quick view.
Related Readings and Observations
- Tele Density in India : Infographic At the time of independence, we had less than a million (ten lakh) phone connections in India. Between 1947 and 1981, tele-density did not add up to much, given the poor infrastructure, […]
- Understand The Methods Of Remitting Money From India If someone your near or dear lives in a foreign country, there may be time when you need to send them money. On the other hand, with every passing day, almost every business is going […]
- The State of the Farmers in India – Infographic Here is a infographic explaining the state of the farmers in India a survey conducted by the Centre for the Study of Developing Societies (CSDS) for Bharat Krishak Samaj, a farmers’ […]
- Unocoin – India’s First Bitcoin Exchange Launched Unocoin new Bitcoin Exchange in India has been launched in Bangalore on 15th December. It is currently running on a ‘trial basis’ and new verified users are limited to buying/selling 10 […]
- Role of M-Pesa in India M-Pesa is a mobile money transfer service. This service can be enjoyed by the Vodafone subscribers. As the subscribers apply for M-Pesa, they are provided with a mobile wallet, which is […]
- Indian rupee is the most undervalued currency as per Big Mac Index The Big Mac Index is published by the Economist to compare the currencies of different countries and to evaluate whether a particular currency is overvaluated or undervaluated.