2G Specturm Scam and 2G Verdict Infographic
Checkout the infographic explaining the 2G Spectrum Scam and What the 2G verdict is all about.
2G Verdict Infographic
Image courtesy : Telegraph India : Calcutta
Cancelled Licences across the states
Subscriber Count for the Cancelled Licences
Data Courtesy : Media Nama
Quick Summary on the Verdict
- Supreme Court cancelled 122 licenses issued in 2008 by former minister A Raja
- As far as the cancelled licences are concerned, together they hold less than 5 per cent of the total base.Supreme Court 2G Scam Verdict Impacts Over 53.31M Connections In India.
- Subscribers have 4 months to shift to other networks. Mobile number portability allows subscribers to keep numbers unchanged.
- No impact on networks of players Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Idea
2G Spectrum Scam Infographic
Image courtesy : Tehelka
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Reduce or Avoid your Capital Gain Tax? Here is short infographic on how you can adjust, reduce and avoid capital gains tax. The rate of tax on capital gains depends on the nature of the asset and the holding period.
- 10 State-Run Banks With Most Bad Loans This infographic shows the increasing number of borrowers struggling to repay their loan which resulting in bad loans for the state run banks. Among the state run banks State Bank of India and Unit...
- China Over Takes India as Top Gold Consumer – Infographic Checkout the interesting infographic about the comparison of India and Chinese Gold Purchase.And also compares the Exchange Volumes of Comex Exchanges, China(Shangai Gold Exchange and Shangai Futur...
- The Bitcoin Economy – Infographic Bitcoin is one of the first implementations of a concept called crypto-currency, The Bitcoin is a form of currency without notes and coins, it is a digital currency. For those who are interested to...