Android is one of the top operating systems in the world and several popular phone companies are based on the android operating system such as HTC, Samsung and Sony. There are millions of applications available in the android applications market and one of the popular categories is of the stock market and financial news. This is used by investors, agents and businessmen in order to make decisions on time while they are on the go.
There are several financial applications available for the Indian stock market and here are the top 5 applications.
At number 5, we have the first ever android application for the Bombay stock exchange which is known as stockIndia. It is one of the first stock exchange applications in the android market and it is a very simple application which is designed to do its basic functions. There are several features and one of these is to add stock by name or code. Several other features include a support for portfolio and an option to view charts and complete information for stocks. This is a widely used application as it is based purely on the Bombay stock exchange and not on sites such as Google or yahoo in getting the information
4) Top Indian stocks pro
At number 4, we have Top Indian stocks pro which is a paid application. The application offers various features including the top 3 Indian stocks. Several other features include gainers and losers, volume leaders, new high/low weeks, Gaps, market caps, Price/earning ratios. It also features the logo of various stocks and has an option for visual representation by charts and graphs. Lastly, the most attractive function is the stock exchange commentary which is conducted from a professional stock market specialist, market analyst and a trader.
3) Reuters India news
At number 3, we have Reuters India News which is one of the most downloaded business applications in India. It is regarded as the best news application in business news in India, the Bombay stock exchange market, Indian stock market news and the statistics from the market. It offers quality news from top businesses and markets within India while covering every detail from the Indian stock exchange. It also has an additional feature of news in entertainment, sports, investment and finance
2) Stock watcher
Stock watcher comes at number 2 and is downloaded worldwide. It is also one of the most popular applications in India and it is synced with the Finance server of Yahoo. One of the main plus points is that it can be used in several countries worldwide including India, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, U.S and England. Several features of the application includes up to date stock market information, news from top businesses, visual representation of almost everything and it can also be used as a widget on the home screen
- Support yahoo Server in US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India and Canada.
- Support worldwide markets.
- Up-to-date stock details.
- Financial News (RSS).
- Twitter news search.
- Zoom-able Technical Analysis Chart
- Line, Bar, Candlestick
- Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average
- Other Technical Indicator (ROI, RSI, MFI, etc.)
- Fullscreen mode
- Pinch to zoom
- Multiple Widget.
- Multiple Portfolio.
1)instocks BSE/NSE stock markets live
At number 1, we have the popular Indian stock market application, instocks BSE / NSE for stock markets live applications and it allows you to view the latest news from the Indian stock exchange, NSE F&O, and also has quotes for Indian stocks. It also has an option for equity functions. This application has a lot to offer which is why it is the most downloaded indian Stock exchange applications.
- Nifty and Sensex with intraday charts, daily gainers and losers in Indian markets
- Keep track of equity and index derivatives
- Get information on key global indicators like Nasdaq, Dow Jones, S&P500, FTSE 100, Hang Seng, Strait Times, Nikkei 225, Crude and forex rates of Indian Rupee vs US dollar and other major world currencies.
- Follow shares of companies
- Get business news from across Indian business sources and never miss what is happening in the markets in India.
- Global Markets: NASDAQ, Dow Jones, FTSE & more
- Forex: Exchange rate of Rupee vs leading currencies
- Stock specific analyst recommendations
- Expert views on specific stocks
- Enhanced Watchlist: Sorting facility by Name, Price, Change, % change
- Company Announcements
- NSE F&O
- Equity Futures & Options
- NSE Intraday Chart
- Optimized Stock Quotes and WatchList
- Detailed Graphs with greater emphasis on numeric values
- Fix on data connectivity timeout issue
Crystal J. Briscoe is from Self Test Engine. Looking for IT exams help? Let’s take advantage of Self Test Engine self paced E20-002 training and pass your IT exams on first try.