Infosys looks weak as of now.
Infy is a sell below 1160 for positional target of 1100 and 1050
Related Readings and Observations
- NMA Chart Update NMA Charts turn to sell mode on 30 Aug 2010 and still holding the sell signal with EOD Stop loss of 5512
- [Webinar] : How to Send Automated Orders from Amibroker This Webinar will focus on how to send automated orders from Amibroker using Algostudio. It helps traders to understand the nuances involved in Automated trading, challenges faced by the […]
- RTDF – Free Real Time Data Feed to Amibroker Real Time Data Feed to Amibroker RTDF is a light weight executable ( neither .Net nor Java) developed using C/C++. The demo release is free with NO time expiry and without proxy capability.
- Expected Move Amibroker AFL Code In the last tutorial we had seen how to compute expected move for stock/index. In this tutorial we will be making Amibroker AFL for the expected value using that once can visualize the […]
- Tracking Shorter term GANN Nifty Chart Shorter term GANN FAN Chart of Nifty(Hourly Chart) is shown. Which indicates shorter term GANN Resistance near 4965 and keeps decreasing with respect to time. Related ReadingsLong and […]
- How to Calculate the Expected Move for a Stock/index? When there is a planned event like RBI announcement, FOMC meeting, Earnings Result, Major political events like Election results, BR Exit kind of scenarios options price tends to move […]