Infosys looks weak as of now.
Infy is a sell below 1160 for positional target of 1100 and 1050
Related Readings and Observations
- A Fact About Indian Stock Market Dow has corrected only from 14k to 11.5k maxbecause of its own dometic reasons.thats a 17.8% fall from lifetime highs!But Indian Markets from 21206 to 15336! thats a 27% cut,FOR NO VALID […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 19th Apr 2010 Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to sell mode with resistance coming around 5825 and 17500 respectively. And the put writers are still highly active in 6000CE APR strike price.
- How to Make Money using MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent If you have an unused computer and you want it to make money for you while it takes up room in your house or office, here is an idea. A new software called MQL5 Cloud Network, launched […]
- Interpreting Options Price and Open Interest Relationship We know that Open Interest is nothing but the total number of outstanding contracts. And for Options we have Open Interest for every individual strike price. It is a myth that 90% of the […]
- Zebpay puts Bitcoins in the Mobile Wallet Now Bitcoin wallet mobile app, Zebpay app has been launched in India, for Android, which can make transaction like buying, selling and investing much simpler in the crypto currency. With […]
- Tradezilla – Daily Market Commentary [ Part 2 ] Access to Recorded Tradezilla Complementary Daily Market Commentary. Discussion involved Global Sentiment, Open Interest Analysis, Trading Sentiment Analysis & Market Profile Key Reference Levels.