From the Infosys 1min GANN Charts, GANN Supports are near 2060…. Got Broken today.
Now Next level of supports comes around 1960-1980
Related Readings and Observations
- Few thought about this mad rally Dollar is likely to bottom out in 1-2 weeks. Possibly nifty likley to downslide when the dollar index bottoms out. Till then FII's will remain as net buyers. Dont trust this wave for […]
- Icimoku Cloud breakout in Dollar Index There is a sudden cloud breakout in the dollar index weekly charts above 78 as shown in the charts. Which indicates longer term uptrend in Dollar.
- Long Tail Down Pattern in Dow P&F Charts on 15th JAN 2009 This pattern is recognized when the prices drop 20 boxes or more. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 16th Aug 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in buy mode with supports coming around 5320 and 10387 resectively. Reverse to postional shorts only if it breaks on the 90 min charts.
- Intraday Swing Trading Example in Nifty The Traders Action Zone (TAZ) is a buy and sell zone on a chart that swing traders can use to identify possible reversals in a stock.This is just simply […]
- Nifty Hourly trading for 10th Nov 2010 Last buy signal in nifty charts has been made on 1st Nov 2010 since then nifty is holding the hourly buy signal for the past 7 trading session. Currently nifty hourly cloud supports are […]