From the Infosys 1min GANN Charts, GANN Supports are near 2060…. Got Broken today.
Now Next level of supports comes around 1960-1980
Related Readings and Observations
- Technician – Free Technical Analysis App for Your Mobile Device Technician is the next iteration of ChartIQ‘s technical analysis app. Built with ChartIQ’s powerful and responsive HTML5 technology, Technician is designed for the world of mobile analysis […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 30 Oct 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts turned to sell mode on 25th Oct and currently the ichimoku cloud resistance zone are at 5702 and 11590 respectively.
- Rediff Launched Realtime News – Search the News as it happens Rediff has launched a realtime news search service announced asRediff RealTime News.According to the report, around 35,000 Indian and global news websites are being crawled by Rediff and […]
- Nifty Hourly Analysis with OHLC and Ichimoku Charts November 15th 2011 Nifty took trendline support at 5140 in the hourly charts. One can try small longs at this point with 20 point filter. If this is also broken then 5080 is inevitable support for Nifty. It […]
- 38 steps to becoming a trader MAYUR GALA...... They are as follows: 1. We accumulate information - buying books, going to seminars and researching. 2. We begin to trade with our 'new' knowledge. 3. We […]
- Gold nears the major support zone in Daily and Weekly Ichimoku Charts The International Gold is nearing the major support zone ($1685 - $1695) on the Daily and Weekly weekly timeframe. On the daily charts ichimoku cloud supports are near 1685 zone and on the […]