*Nifty is highly oversold,
*Halt ur buys, and buy abv 5950.
*Exit leveraged positions & Hedge with lowest nifty put
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty future weekly observation- wealthcreator Nifty future closed the week on a very weak note. After the one way rally from past couple weeks of January series nifty future was looking tired and consolidating around 8800 to 9000 […]
- Bihar Tubes to evaluate fund Raise options Script : Bihar Tubes CMP : Rs 161 Target : Rs 200 Bihar Tubes Expansion Plans : As you know, the steel industry is passing through a very good phase all over the […]
- Satyam Futures Target Achieved Stock : Satyam Futures CMP : Rs 277 Lot size : 600 shares Sell Call Given at : Rs 302.45 Time : 1:50p.m Maximum Profit : 25.45*600/Lot = Rs 15270 Reason […]
- How to Become a Registered Investment Advisor in India The career of investment advisors comes with great demand. They are the professional that provides exclusive assistance to the clients when the main area of concern is related with the […]
- Swan Mills: The Swan Spreads It’s Wings Swan Mills: The Sublime Beauty Of A Swan Spreading It's WingsBSE 503310; CMP Rs 129Closely held Mumbai based Swan Mills could become a major Real Estate play over the next few months. […]
- Aban Offshore takes a medium term Buy Signal Aban takes a medium term buy signal as per the Daily NMA chart and currently trading with the SAR(Stop and Reverse) of Rs 791 .