*Nifty is highly oversold,
*Halt ur buys, and buy abv 5950.
*Exit leveraged positions & Hedge with lowest nifty put
Related Readings and Observations
- Webinar on How to Analyze Markets using Bell – Market Profile Pro in NT8 platform Will be presenting a webinar on How to use Bell Market Profile Pro (New Features) and how to analyze Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures using Market Profile and how to take advantage of new […]
- Low Risk Buying in Ranbaxy Ichimoku daily charts for Ranbaxy indicates a recent buy signal on the charts with EOD supports coming around Rs456-457 zone. One can buy this stock for a target of Rs 480 and Rs 512.
- Backtest your Pair Trading Strategies – Amibroker AFL code Today, pairs trading is often conducted using algorithmic trading strategies(Rule based) on an Execution Management System. These strategies are typically built around mathematical models […]
- USDINR EOD chart analysis using Ichimoku Cloud trading system Simple analysis on USDINR EOD charts explores the chances of rupee strengthening against dollar and also the possibilites of FII inflow into the country.
- Sector Returns for the Year 2012 Here is the quick snapshot of the 1Year - Sector Performance. Among the sectors Banking and Reality tops the year with returns 56.72% and 53.44% respectively
- Nifty 90 min trading for 27 Jan 2011 Nifty today closes below the ichimoku support zone. Nifty maintaining below 5725 indicates further weakness in the system