*Nifty is highly oversold,
*Halt ur buys, and buy abv 5950.
*Exit leveraged positions & Hedge with lowest nifty put
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Open Interest Lookup – Jan 2011 Option Series Still High Open Interest Builtup in 6200CE. But a comparatively higher open interest in 5600PE. Possibly chances of holding 5600 still Jan 2011 Expiry.
- Equity Returns after Extreme VIX and William VIX FIX Readings Was just going thro QUSMA blog on Equity Returns Following Extreme VIX and William VIX FIX Movements. And couple of peoples are throwing ideas on implementing the strategy with percentile […]
- Something Interesting about the growth of India I would like to share this Interesting video about the growth of India when compare to the rest of the world. Statistics are simply mindblowing! Check out the Video presented here! Jai Hind!
- Moving Averages Help You Define Trend – Here’s How The "moving average" is a technical indicator of market strength which has stood the test of time. Over 30 years ago, Robert Prechter described this indicator in his essay, "What a Trader […]
- Understand The Way To Demat Certificates Of Your Physical Shares It is evident that holders of physical shares are mostly senior citizens that find it pretty impossible and difficult to convert the same in demat format. A recent study has brought into […]
- Rupee hits 52.6 per Dollar and its new record low since March 2009 Rupee touched the 52.6 per dollar mark for the first time in thirty two and a half months on tuesday as domestic equities weakened and oil importers bought dollars.The rupee slid past 52.6 […]