Here is an excellent explaination from Mr. M.J Akthar about his observation
about 5 EMA Positional Trading System. I recommend my readers to have
a look on it.
Related Readings and Observations
- USDINR and GOLD Spot Price Medium Term Outlook Currently both USDINR and Gold maintains a medium term buy mode. And the support zone comes around 59.55/Dollar and 1260.6 respectively. Outlook will turn bearish if the support zone […]
- Banking stocks Leads the Decline Nifty fell on late wednesday and banking stocks led the decline.The Bank Nifty fell 1.9% as yields on bonds rose, heightening concerns over the lenders' debt holdings. Banking stocks such […]
- Connect NinjaTrader 7 with Globaldatafeeds Nimbledataproplus(lite) Here is a quick video tutorial on how to connect Ninjatrader 7 with Globaldatafeeds Nimbledataproplus(lite). Adding symbols in Ninjatrader 7 is not as easy as adding in amibroker and this […]
- Marketcalls @ Nokia Ovi Store A Simple Marketcalls Apps now available for your Nokia Smartphones @ Ovi Store for free download. Just Experience it
- State Bank of India : Buy rating from IndiaBulls State Bank of India Research: Indiabulls Rating: Buy Indiabulls upgrades its Rating on SBI from 'hold' to 'Buy' because the bank's aggregate business registered an increase of 25.9% y-o-y […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 8 Feb 2012 Nifty and Bank Nifty on the 90 min charts are in buy mode with cloud supports coming around 5278 and 9979 respectively. Position needs to be reversed if the support breaks.