Here is an excellent explaination from Mr. M.J Akthar about his observation
about 5 EMA Positional Trading System. I recommend my readers to have
a look on it.
Related Readings and Observations
- What Next? Nifty 100% perfectly at GANN Support(near 4940). A Bounce back from here is really gonna be a bullish one. And Failure is really Gonna be a Disappointment for investors as […]
- What could be the reason for Consolidation in Nifty? Nifty is in a consolidation mood for the past 4 months. Its not in the mood to give its game neither to bulls nor to the bears. But what could be a possible technical reason for such […]
- Nifty Hourly Trading for 14 Oct 2010 Nifty's 4day of hourly sell signal in ichimoku cloud turns to buy signal during the initial first hour of the day's startup. Nifty crossed above the hourly ichimoku resistance zone and […]
- Nifty Futures Trading Sentiment turns Negative Nifty Futures finds its resistance around 11505 levels and on Friday trading session both indicator and profile trading sentiment turned negative. Momentum sellers controlled the day which […]
- Codesnippet : Autocorrelation Amibroker AFL and Pinescript Code "Autocorrelation, also known as serial correlation, is the cross-correlation of a signal with itself. Informally, it is the similarity between observations as a function of the time lag […]
- What does an Entrepreneurship actually mean? : Must Watch Dont skip this or else you would be definitely gonna miss something in your life.