Here is an excellent explaination from Mr. M.J Akthar about his observation
about 5 EMA Positional Trading System. I recommend my readers to have
a look on it.
Related Readings and Observations
- Trading Elliot Waves Objective Way – Bangalore Workshop Learning Elliot Wave in a Objective way is more handful & powerful for traders rather than learning it in a subjective way. With Objective Elliot Wave Analytical Approach from minutes to […]
- Hot Happenings in the financial World RBI cuts CRR by 150 bps, move to inject Rs 60K crIndustrial Recession: Aug IIP at 1.3% vs 10.9% YoYInfosys Lowered their Guidance.World going into recession, not depression: JP Morgan Dow […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures June Series Lookup Last Friday NSE Equity market turnover is on record volumes trades at more than Rs 43,621 crore. Previous high in equity market segment was Rs 41,113 crore hit on April 21 this year. Nifty […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 7th Feb 2012 Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are shown. Currently both are in buy mode with ichimoku cloud support coming around 5168 and 9802 respectively. Nifty highest open interest builtup […]
- Long Wick Candles Could Revolutionize Your Trading There are a numerous candle patterns which form on a regular basis but let us take a look at long Wicked candle which is overlooked by many but can give you a heads up on direction change.
- TRIN finally shoots above 1 Nifty today(Aug 17,2009) Shoots abvove 1 indicating a strong bearishness for shorter term. Also broken the major supports 4530 levels as indicated in previous posts. Also […]