10 day SMA of trin Dips below 1 this time which is a sign of bullishness. Looks a fresh breakout is possible with based supports at 4533 and 4412
Related Readings and Observations
- RRG Graph Using Market Analyst to Study Indian Sectors Budget 2015 event is nearing and it is time to study which is the best sector to invest. We use RRG Graph to study the Relative Study and Relative momentum with Indian sectors using S&P […]
- Nifty in Typical Bull Market – Buy Signal on Weekly Charts One of our Favorite Strategy to predict long term bull market with minimal risk is 13-13 Wilders Moving Average Channel offset trading system is applied to Nifty weekly chart and […]
- Things to Consider Before Creating your Own Trading Strategy Backtesting and Optimization to be pretty much essential step in trading strategy development. If the strategy is not performing well in the backtest results we can skip the system and […]
- Sensex Long Term GANN Chart Sensex Likely to resist near 14800-14880 zone. Breakout will take sensex to 16200.Else Targets are 14000, 12000 and 8000 Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Dow Jones likely to test the GANN Support 9640 Daily GANN Charts of Dow Jones shows the Next level of GANN Support near 9640. GANN Indicator has been drawn from the 2008 Low to 2010 High.
- Nifty Futures Higher Timeframe and Market Profile Outlook I guess Nifty is in a make or break zone as the higher timeframe range is getting tighter & tigher. The United States and China slapped tit-for-tat duties on $34 billion worth of each […]