10 day SMA of trin Dips below 1 this time which is a sign of bullishness. Looks a fresh breakout is possible with based supports at 4533 and 4412
Related Readings and Observations
- Earning Profits with the Use of Non Directional Trading Strategies -1 “There are two kinds of investors, be they large or small: those who don't know where the market is headed, and those who don't know that they don't know. Then again, there is a third type […]
- Bank Nifty Oct Futures – Short Term Trading Outlook Bank Nifty Futures is under performing Nifty futures since the start of the Oct 2017 Series. Bank Nifty made a month-to-date gain of 1.3% vs Nifty Futures month-to-date gain of 4.6%. Bank […]
- Nifty Hourly trading for 20th July 2010 Trend remains sidewards for the past 3 days with a slow transition in trending downwards as of now the nifty still trades below the cloud resistance zone 5400-5410.
- Nifty Vs Andrew Pitchfork tool Dr. Alan Andrews developed a channel technique to show areas of support and resistance from a baseline. This use of a median line is the key to using the Andrews Pitchfork. […]
- Nifty Futures – Topsy-Turvy Mode Nifty Futures on Monday opened tumbled below the support zone 11490-11510 levels and erased all the Friday gains by EOD. Friday Short-term Momentum Buyers were followed by Monday […]
- Aban Offshore Trading above resistance line This post is with respect to the last technical view on abanAban Possibly a value investing pick CMP : Rs 318.95Aban Today Sustains above 317.6Just above Weekly 5 EMA ( […]