10 day SMA of trin Dips below 1 this time which is a sign of bullishness. Looks a fresh breakout is possible with based supports at 4533 and 4412
Related Readings and Observations
- Triple Bottom Breakdown in DowJones Charts shown here is a Traditional 3Box reversal P&F(Point & Figure Charts) of Nifty. Currently there is a Triple Bottom Bearish BreakdownPattern in DowJones on […]
- Will Yen Carry trade create further weakness in Asian Markets CMP : 1 Dollar = 92.31 Yen Yen is strengthening against dollar and Dollar is Strengthening against major world currencies. This is a Sign of Weakness this could probably […]
- The Ultimate truth about money Just check this funny animation from Joho Studio.... Girls forgive me in advance!
- Real Estate Funds in India – Awaiting a Welcome One sector that has assumed growing importance owing to liberalization in economy in India is its real estate sector. The consequent increase in business opportunities has escalated […]
- Nifty Trend Line Resist Zone The Nifty has moved up strongly covering a little over 300 points already. However, it is now important to analyze where it may first take a breather. The most obvious zone is between […]
- Nifty Hourly Chart Update for 20 Oct 2010 Trading Nifty Hourly sell signal continued for the third day and the trailing stop loss updated to 6134. While trading with Optimized Ichimoku Trading System the following things needs to be taken into factor