10 day SMA of trin Dips below 1 this time which is a sign of bullishness. Looks a fresh breakout is possible with based supports at 4533 and 4412
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and BankNifty 90 min charts update for 28 Feb 2011 Nifty and Bank Nifty in sell mode with ichimoku trailing cloud stop loss near 5440(approx) and 10610(approx) respectively. Longs are recommended only above the cloud resistance.
- William VIX FIX Indicator – Amibroker AFL Code We know that VIX most of the time reflects the investor/traders sentiment. When VIX is higher it means lot of fear in the market and lower VIX indicates lack of fear in the market. The […]
- Nifty Long term GANN FAN Supports Nifty Long term GANN FAN supports near 4692. Charts are bit older(Updated as on 18th May 2010)
- ZLEMA ATR Long Only Trading System – AFL code ZLEMA ATR Long only Trailing stop loss trading is a mechanical strategy for higher timeframes. The trailing stop loss is quite adaptive and adjustible in the down trends to revise it […]
- Live Bank Nifty Options Open Interest Tool Launched After getting couple of request from our readers Bank Nifty tracker is now added to our portfolio and running live. Now one can track and Visualize both Open Interest and Change in Open […]
- Trading Elliot Waves Objective Way – Bangalore Workshop Learning Elliot Wave in a Objective way is more handful & powerful for traders rather than learning it in a subjective way. With Objective Elliot Wave Analytical Approach from minutes to […]