10 day SMA of trin Dips below 1 this time which is a sign of bullishness. Looks a fresh breakout is possible with based supports at 4533 and 4412
Related Readings and Observations
- Bank Nifty Futures Trading Preparation for 3rd Apr 2017 Let me cut short the top down analysis quicker in Bank Nifty Future Charts. We are trending higher on the monthly timeframe, weekly timeframe and daily timeframe. Typically every timeframe […]
- Nifty SDA2 Trend Trading Update for EOD timeframe Nifty is in buy mode since 27 May 2011 with trailing supports coming around 5418 on EOD timeframe. Short Selling 5400PE is recommended as there is huge open interest builtup for the June Series.
- Will the Weakness in Nifty Continue? This is the third consecutive week nifty is making negative returns on weekly basis and closed below 5EMA(high) on the weekly charts which implies further weakness in nifty on shorter term […]
- Updated Nifty View Looks Nifty Moving Beyond 4600. If nifty closes below 4244 then supports are at 4203, 4164 and 4077 And Failing to close below 4077 then 3800 is possible. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- How to “Buy Low and Sell High” Like a Pro There's an old saying on Wall Street that goes "buy low and sell high." It's usually said in jest because it's a feat that's much easier said than done. History shows that most investors […]
- Tech Check and Nifty Comparision. Stock : IDFCCmp : 97Max upside : 103Fresh breakout only above 107.Bearish pattern as said in my yesterday's posting.Stock may wipe it gains in 3-4 days and would get into sell mode for […]