10 day SMA of Trin is greater than 1 as of 24th Dec 2008.
It is a warning for the Nifty Trend to be in bearish in medium term
Related Readings and Observations
- Advertise Guidelines for Blog Advertising Rate Card and AD specification for Marketcalls
- Speculative Attack on Currency – Fundamentals Here is a good white board session on understanding Speculative Attack on Currency. Try it out!
- Marg Construction – Hold – View from Market Calls BADRI PRASAD | 03.21.08 - 4:02 am | I HAVE 500 MARG CONSTRUCTION @588.AND CMP IS 261.WHAT SHOULD I DO? HOLD OR SELL.MY COST WILL COME IN NEAR FUFURE? Rajandran | […]
- Time Machine – Relative Time Vs Relative Price .Time demonstrates its power to bring certain far reaching transformation on our life and therefore its potential could be harnessed or tapped for useful purposes.Time is not just […]
- Nifty hourly Chart is getting Weaker Nifty hourly ichimoku chart shows that nifty is trading below the hourly ichimoku resistance for the past two days and still mainintaining below the hourly resistance cloud. Currently the […]
- How to Plot the Equity Curve without Backtesting? In Amibroker the general way of computing the Equity curve is to backtest the given trading system and the report computes the equity curve, drawdown...etc results for you. And to compute […]