10 day SMA of Trin is greater than 1 as of 24th Dec 2008.
It is a warning for the Nifty Trend to be in bearish in medium term
Related Readings and Observations
- Gold-Oil Ratio Lookup Gold / Oil ratio refers to how much crude oil can be bought with one ounce of Gold. With gold at $840 per ounce and oil at $42 per barrel, the Gold/Oil ratio is at 20. The average for the […]
- Bank Nifty Probable Head and Shoulder Pattern In a post earlier I have mentioned about a probable head and shoulder pattern developing in bank nifty. A similar pattern is forming in NIFTY chart.
- Penny Stocks – Profit Or Loss? What is a penny stock? The term penny stock refers to any stock that is traded outside one of the major exchanges. The definition of a penny stock is a low priced speculative security. […]
- Bullish BAT Pattern in Hourly Cairn Charts Hourly Carin Charts shows a potential short term trade setup with a bullish BAT Pattern. Bullish BAT pattern requires a smaller stop loss than most patterns because it has undergone a […]
- Kolte-Patil Developers Limited IPO Information »» Public Issue Open : November 19, 2007 to November 22, 2007 »» Public Issue Type : 100% Book Built Issue (Initial Public Offer IPO )»» Public Issue Size: 18,812,709 Equity Shares of Rs. […]
- Nifty and the Scary Baltic Dry Index The Baltic Dry Index tracks the cost of shipping major raw materials (iron ore, coal, grain, cement, copper, sand and gravel, fertilizer and even plastic granules). Or, more simply, it […]