10 day SMA of Trin is greater than 1 as of 24th Dec 2008.
It is a warning for the Nifty Trend to be in bearish in medium term
Related Readings and Observations
- MCX Gold and Copper Hourly Chart – 19 July 2011 MCX Gold still remains bullish and there literally seems no reason to go bearish. The yellow metal is in buy mode with the support coming around Rs.23085 per 10 grams.
- MRKT – Finally a Blog Which Tracks – Trading Sentiment and Market Sentiment mrkt.co.in is a trading sentimental analysis blog which explores in-depth insights into market sentiment right from the social media, media channels, global market sentiments, market […]
- Iron Condor Spread – Amibroker AFL code Download Iron Condor Spread - Amibroker AFL code to monitor the Option Spread Stragies.
- What is BSE-GREENEX (Carbon Index) Bombay Stock Exchange on wednesday(22nd Feb) had launched a new index called 'BSE-GREENEX' which measures the performance of the companies interms of Carbon Emissions.
- Nifty Daily Charting using 13-34-55 EMA Principle Nifty CMP : 4463Applying 13-34-55 EMA principle to Nifty Daily chart it if found that Nifty close below 13 EMA line(4463).Now next level of support comes near 34 EMA(4183). […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Weekly Sentiment turned Negative – Medium Term Outlook The Year 2018 is about to close and only three more trading session left this week as well as this year. It is interesting to have a sentiment check on the weekly timeframe to identify […]