10 day SMA of Trin is greater than 1 as of 24th Dec 2008.
It is a warning for the Nifty Trend to be in bearish in medium term
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Hourly Cloud Indicator Update for 11 Oct 2010 Nifty maintains the Hourly Sell signal but likely to start on monday with bullish kick.... The hourly resistance line is near 6170. Which could be the trend deciding factor for shorter term trend.
- USDINR MCX Future Hourly Charts – Positional View USDINR August Future - MCX Contract is in positional Sell mode on the hourly charts with trailing supports coming around 55.827 respectively. Sell came around 56.365 and maintains the sell […]
- Firstcharting Realtime Datafeed Plugin for Amibroker – Free Trial Firstcharting launches Realtime Data Plugin for Amibroker in trial mode. Now with this data plugin you can access NSE(Cash,Futures), MCX Futures, MCX-SX Futures, NCDEX Futures, […]
- Lead on Reversal Pattern. Now Lead is trading at 2226 on LME & as we can see on charts, lead was able to produce a negative candlestick pattern after touching the topline of short term channel . The top line was […]
- Nifty Trading above 200 day Moving Average Finally Nifty broken all the pessimistic levels and trading above 200day Moving Average but with overbought levels. Increasing 5 day ATR suggest that market is filled with […]
- Nifty Futures November Expiry Short Term Overview – Part 4 Last three days of markets would have drained the productivity of any positional trader in Nifty Futures as the markets rolls in a tight compressed fashion in a narrow 80 point range. […]