Weekly Exit Long/Sell Signal cames a bit later after nifty closed below 4711.7
Related Readings and Observations
- Gold Pointing for Weakness Ahead? Now gold is trading around $1211 & as we can see on charts gold following a upward trade line & reaching to the major resistance zone from $1224-1245. While looking at the big time […]
- Nifty Weekly charts with 5EMA High-Low Indicator Nifty Weekly charts with 5EMA High-Low indicator is shown. Nifty had crossed the 5EMA high(5085) on the weekly charts during mid of novemeber. Weekly Supports coming around 5072.6(i.e 5 EMA Low).
- Reliance, Ansal, GMR bid for Amritsar Airport development A total of 23 companies, including Reliance Energy, Ansal Properties, L & T, GMR Infrastructure and GVK, have submitted their bid for the development of Amritsar International Airport […]
- Exploring Different Areas Associated With FPO The term of FPO is quite prevalent in the present time. However, there are many who are yet to have a clear view of this aspect. FPO stands for Follow-on Public Offer. This is a way […]
- Aban Offshore and Positve momentum Divergence CMP : Rs 473Aban Offshore 5 day 1minute charts shows that a positive divergence formationpossibly would end in breakout in short termSource: www.marketcalls.in
- 8 Interesting Infographics Around the World This week would like to cover the interesting infographic around various topics which gives me a 'Whoah' moment. Hope it makes your eye to blink your eye for a while!