Trend is negative with resistance at 2757.6
Related Readings and Observations
- Elliott Waves Theory Basics About Elliott Waves Theory Basics The Elliott Wave Theory is named after Ralph Nelson Elliott. Inspired by the Dow Theory and by observations found throughout nature, Elliott concluded […]
- Bank Nifty – August Expiry Overview Bank nifty closed the week on positive note after making intraday high of 15745 bank nifty closed the week at 15828.30. Now week starting from 25 August 2014, Monday 15695 is the support […]
- Nifty Swing Trade Hourly Chart The Chart shown here is a 9 day hourly chart.As Per this swing chart we are trending upwards only if we are able to close above4303 and trending downwards if we are manage to […]
- USDINR Tested above Rs54 In an early trade on Thursday, the Indian rupee fell by 46 paise to a record low of Rs 54.17 per US dollar, breaching the Rs 54 per dollar-mark for the first time in history on sustained […]
- Crude Oil Prices: “Random”? Hardly. Last week’s shocking spike in crude oil prices is +12% and counting, the biggest one-week gain in five years. Media stories blame one culprit: the November 30 OPEC agreement to cut production.
- How to Plot Candlestick Charts using Python In the last tutorial we had seen how to import data from NSEindia using NSEpy library and how to compute co-integration. In this tutorial we will be using plotly - a library to visualize […]