Bulls are in control. Buy nifty only above 3885 or in panic selling.
Related Readings and Observations
- Top Formation once again in Nifty Weekly Charts Its very intresting when comes to analysing Nifty Weekly chart. And I give it here withintresting points5/13 EMA Crossover 1) In Weekly charts 5/13 EMA crossover occupies a […]
- Nifty and BankNifty 90 min charts update for 9th Mar 2011 Nifty still in buy mode on 90 min charts with trailing support coming near to the 5490-5500. Similarly Bank Nifty too in buy mode with trailing support coming near to 10800 zone. Reverse […]
- Why Liquid Funds Always Runs Ahead of Bank Savings Account? Liquid fund belongs to the category of mutual fund which invests mainly in money market instruments like certificate of deposits, treasury bills, commercial papers and term deposits with a […]
- USDINR MCX Future Hourly Charts for 10th August 2012 Trading USDINR August Future – MCX Contract today turns to positional sell mode on the hourly charts with trailing supports coming around 55.508 respectively. Reverse to positional sell mode if […]
- Satyam Futures Target Achieved Stock : Satyam Futures CMP : Rs 277 Lot size : 600 shares Sell Call Given at : Rs 302.45 Time : 1:50p.m Maximum Profit : 25.45*600/Lot = Rs 15270 Reason […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min chart for 27 May 2011 trading Nifty and Bank nifty still in sell mode but very close to the ichimoku cloud resistance zone 5430 and 10500 respectively. Reverse your positions to longs if resistance breaks on the upper side.