Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 8 Feb 2012 Nifty and Bank Nifty on the 90 min charts are in buy mode with cloud supports coming around 5278 and 9979 respectively. Position needs to be reversed if the support breaks.
- LinTRA – Linear Regression Based Intraday Trading System Introducing LinTRA - Linear Regression based Intraday trading system designed to trade high volatile scrips. It is simple but a responsive trading strategy looks for a breakout entry and […]
- Interworld Digital:-The 2rs penny stock with multibagger potential Suggested to members some months ago.A long way to goScripscan-Interworld Digital LtdCode-532072 CMP-2 (FV-1)Target-4Duration-12 months. Introduction-Interworld Digital is in the […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 18 Oct Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are shown with Ichimoku cloud indicator. Both Nifty and Bank Nifty are in uptrend on the 90 min timeframe since 9th Oct,2011 with trailing supports […]
- Banking stocks Leads the Decline Nifty fell on late wednesday and banking stocks led the decline.The Bank Nifty fell 1.9% as yields on bonds rose, heightening concerns over the lenders' debt holdings. Banking stocks such […]
- Nifty Futures – Market Profile Analysis – 26th Mar 2018 A short and truncated week, end of fiscal year coming in and only three more days left for the expiry. Global markets closed on a negative note as trade war sentiment going on. Most of the […]