I like to Keep this post Simple
3124 cant be crossed in Nifty on closing basis.
Still my view remains the same
Related Readings and Observations
- Low Risk Buying in Ranbaxy Ichimoku daily charts for Ranbaxy indicates a recent buy signal on the charts with EOD supports coming around Rs456-457 zone. One can buy this stock for a target of Rs 480 and Rs 512.
- Business Trip to Melbourne, Australia I will be on a business trip to melbourne, australia from 8th Oct- 10 Nov. Till then i will be reachable on my local mobile phone. For Any Support/New Subscriptions/Renewals pls contact […]
- Nifty Future October Expiry Overview Nifty Future closed the week at 8023.5 on Diwali mahurat trading session. the market has seen a sharp reversal from lows of 7752 and with positive global cues the index has managed a […]
- Now Access Gap Identifier Charts at Marketcalls Gaps are always interesting reference when comes to discrete trading. Some gaps gets faded faster whereas some gaps take its own time to fade. Gaps represents emotions in the market and […]
- Daily Commodity Technical Analysis – November 17th 2014 Gold bounce sharply as expected & broken the $1172-1182 resistance area turned into support now. After a sharp rise, profit booking is always been a normal thing. We expect to retest […]
- NSE to launch India VIX Futures by February 26 National Stock Exchange (NSE) has decided to launch float futures contracts based on its volatility index (India VIX) with effect from February 26 as the market regulator SEBI had approved […]