I like to Keep this post Simple
3124 cant be crossed in Nifty on closing basis.
Still my view remains the same
Related Readings and Observations
- Kotak JiFi – Banking, Just a Hashtag Away Social media like Twitter are garnering more importance by the passing day. The hashtags, a predefined term, is becoming an important approach to pass a message. Kotak Mahindra Bank has […]
- Silver Sentiment Looks Golden Bullish sentiment among silver traders recently fell to 8 percent, the lowest reading since mid-2015. So, sentiment is in the right place for the next big leg in the price pattern.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 28th March 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty continues in sell mode with resistance coming around 5290 and 10334 respectively. Its good to go long only above the breakout of the resistance zone.
- VWAP Explained in Simple Terms As per Wikipedia volume-weighted average price (VWAP) is the ratio of the value traded to total volume traded over a particular time horizon (usually one day). It is a measure of the […]
- GANN Shorter term Update for 14 Dec 2009 Resistance at 5180 and Supports at 4980 and 4750Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Extreme Positive Sentiment in Nifty Futures Nifty Futures is tested an intraday high of 10924. Trading sentiment was getting into extreme which possibly indicates overbought levels.