I like to Keep this post Simple
3124 cant be crossed in Nifty on closing basis.
Still my view remains the same
Related Readings and Observations
- Bank Nifty shows sign of Reversal? Banknifty Spot on the hourly chart is in buy mode since 17th Feb 2014 and the prolong buy mode continues so far with the support zone coming close to 12477. And the momentum in Banknifty […]
- Nifty hourly trading for 3rd August 2010 Nifty hourly mode turn from sell to buy mode with hourly cloud support at 5410
- Nifty Weekly Observation 13 April 2015 Trading with no plan can be devastating for your capital as well as emotions. Nifty future has been steadily moving upwards from last few trading sessions. We have seen a decent recover […]
- Nifty Hourly Charts for 27 Dec 2010 Nifty hourly currently in a buy mode with supports coming near to 5980. Reverse if nifty closes below 5980 on hourly basis until be with your longs.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 8th Nov 2011 Trading Nifty turns to buy mode with supports coming around 5265 and bank nifty on the 90 min charts still in sell mode and hovers very close to the resistance zone 9876. Still 5400CE holds the […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 29 Aug 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty are in sell mode with resistance coming around 5409 and 10430 respectively. And for Nifty intermediate supports are currently near 5274 i.e 200MA. IndiaVIX had traded […]