Go Long with the stop loss of 5077. Short only if Nifty Breaks 5077 on EOD Basis
Related Readings and Observations
- [Online Workshop] Trading Strategies for Active Traders Learn the nuances of trading/investing strategies, the art of chart reading and picking up high probability trades. It is an educational workshop for active traders focused on how to pick […]
- [Premium] Amibroker AFL Programming 2018 Recorded Webinars Here is the recorded video on how to create custom indicators, scanners/exploration, trading strategies, Signal Generation, Performing Technical analysis and even test/validate your […]
- What could Possibly Go wrong with Bank Nifty? – Part 2 Here is the historical PE-Ratio of Bank Nifty. This time there is a hockey stick growth in the banking index which is up by 10.42% during the month of March 2019 alone. In fact, touched […]
- Nifty Futures : Momentum Traders are Back in the Game Nifty futures bounced higher with short-term momentum players in control on Friday evening. Short term momentum play is witnessed at Friday low and 2 day high where momentum traders piled […]
- Lies, Lies and Damn Lies – Download Lies, Lies and Damn Lies is a very popular guide to Investors/Traders in Option Markets. Now the Compete 10 Chapters are available for Download
- Daily Commodity Technical Analysis Overview – 3rd Nov 2014 Gold consolidating after sharp fall & trying to retest the broken support level turned into resistance. WE may witness more weakness as far as $1182 area remains as EOD resistance.