Go Long with the stop loss of 5077. Short only if Nifty Breaks 5077 on EOD Basis
Related Readings and Observations
- Higher Open Interest Shifted to 5600CE Higher Open Interest built up shifted from 5400 PE to 5600CE strike prices. which warns that majority of the call writers are considering 5600 as the resistance for the current option […]
- Various useful charts for Nifty Options using Options Oracle Using Options Oracle is usually very simple thing. One can gain more number of informations about the nifty movement when trying to digging into the Charts and Open Interest part of […]
- Reliance NMA Daily Chart – Few Thoughts Reliance, the most difficult part to play the trend for the past few months and from the nma charts it not giving up the 200 day moving average since april […]
- Trading in Cash market versus Options Most retail investor trade in cash market and very few of them participate in trading options. There is lack of clarity about options trading in India. First and foremost reason is that […]
- Nifty November Futures Flips to Negative Short term Trend Nifty November futures post emotional buyers dominance took a 100 pointer on the downside. Trading sentiment turned down on the daily charts with immediate quick flip resistance comes […]
- RBI increased Remittance limit from USD 75,000 to USD 125,000 RBI had announced in its circular that forex Remittance limit for Residential individuals has been increased from USD 75,000 to USD 125,000 per financial year with immediate effect.