Go Long with the stop loss of 5077. Short only if Nifty Breaks 5077 on EOD Basis
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Futures Trading Outlook – Aug 2017 Expiry Nifty futures on the daily charts continues it positive sentiment with one timeframing visible on the daily timeframe. However trading range was tighter due to the prevailing low […]
- Nifty Future Weekly Observation 9th Feb – Wealth Creator Nifty Future has had seven consecutive down close days followed by a uptrend and short term trend is definitely down. The major support area is now at 8550. This is 50% retracement level […]
- Be cautious at these levels: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Trader and investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala said the space and speed of the rally has surprised everyone. He is a bit circumspect at these levels because credit conditions in America are not […]
- How to Trade the Liquidation Phase? – [Part1] In the financial markets, often a set of market participants keep on adding long inventory of a particular trading instrument during bull markets (long inventory pile up phase) over a […]
- "Dollar Hits the Major Bottom" : Robert Pretcher Robert Prechter, president of Elliott Wave International, the man who correctly predicted the 1987 crash and last year's peak in oil prices now says we're "going to be up for […]
- Nifty Open Interest Update for Oct 2011 Option Series Nifty higher open interest shifts from 4900PE to 4700PE. Sell signal holds in all the time frames but still PE writers are confident of holding 4700 as a support zone.