4945 holds a major supports. Failure to hold on EOD basis could target next support zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Bank Nifty Oct Futures – Short Term Trading Outlook Bank Nifty Futures is under performing Nifty futures since the start of the Oct 2017 Series. Bank Nifty made a month-to-date gain of 1.3% vs Nifty Futures month-to-date gain of 4.6%. Bank […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min Charts for 20th September trading Nifty and Bank nifty 90 min ichimoku charts are are in buy mode since last thursday with supports coming around 5000 and 9469 respectively.
- Marketcalls NSE Charting Features and Overview After Introducing NSE FNO Intraday charts with base interval of 5min charts with Technical Indicators we are no announcing NSE EOD(Cash and FNO) Charts with Full Historical data adjusted […]
- MCX Copper Holding around 200 MA MCX Copper June futures on last Friday slipped down below 200MA on both daily(366.8) and hourly(366.7) charts. However around the market close, managed to close above 200MA on both the […]
- How BRExit had done damage to major World Indices Before stepping into Monday its better prepare yourself to face the music of volatility in the markets. Last Friday the outcome of BRExit vote on leaving the European union had made a huge […]
- How NOT to Be Among the MANY Investors Fooled by This Market Myth October included a market phenomenon that left many economists and commentators scratching their heads. US stocks and oil prices both dropped simultaneously. In fact, it was the worst […]