4945 holds a major supports. Failure to hold on EOD basis could target next support zone
Related Readings and Observations
- Complete Historical NSE EOD database – Amibroker Format Download Complete EOD database for Amibroker for the starting of NSE upto 01 OCT 2009 Steps to Setup the EOD database 1) Download the database from the above mentioned link […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Futures 3 Years of IEOD Historical Database in CSV format Now download Nifty and Bank Nifty futures 3 years of 1min IEOD Historical database in CSV format and import it into your favorite charting software to learn technical analysis to test your […]
- The Big Picture behind Nifty Lets have a look about the Big Picture behind Nifty. Charts shown here is the 10 Year - Yearly Chart for Nifty with 5 Simple EMA Indicator. Applying our 5 EMArule (Buy - if […]
- Decide When to Sell your Stocks Here is an extract from Orkut Forum, India Stock Market (BSE NSE) which i feel worthy to share with my readers at this point of time. Here it goes....Consider a situation where you have […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Positional Charts and Open Interest View From the open interest charts it is observed that 5900CE holds the highest OI. i,e the Open Interest shifted from 5300PE to 5900CE which indicates 5900 could be the possible resistance for […]
- Year 2011 – Year to Date Relative Performance for World Assets 2011 YTD relative perfomance for the world trade-able assets( World Indices, Commodities, Forex, Bonds ) are shown.