Next GANN Resistance nearing 4810 levels. Both Shorter term and long term resistance coinsides near 4810 levels
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 11th April 2012 Trading Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts are in sell mode since this monday. Currently nifty and bank nifty trailing cloud resistance are around 5324 and 10336 respectively.
- Jubilant Food – Price Analysis – Medium Term Outlook Above is the weekly chart of jubilant food works the stock future closed the day 1371.35 on 02 September 2014, the stock is highly bullish as from chart above one can clearly see the […]
- USD Index Testing Below 200 day MA USD Index testing below 200 day MA. More FII Inflows will hit indiaif USD index remains below 200 day MA Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Buy HDFC Bank : Brokerage Report HDFC Bank Research:Indiabulls financials Rating: Buy Indiabulls has upgraded its rating on HDFC Bank from 'hold' to 'buy' with a target price of Rs 1,715 for FY09. HDFC Bank has been a […]
- What is short-selling in stock markets? What is short-selling? Short-selling, in the context of the stock market, is the practice where an investor sells shares that he does not own at the time of selling them. He sells […]
- Tradezilla – Daily Market Commentary [ Part 2 ] Access to Recorded Tradezilla Complementary Daily Market Commentary. Discussion involved Global Sentiment, Open Interest Analysis, Trading Sentiment Analysis & Market Profile Key Reference Levels.