The yellow metal stays optimistic this week too in buy mode with the support around Rs. 22203 per 10 grams based on our Ichimoku Trading system.
Related Readings and Observations
- Commodities Crashed Post US Presidential Election Results MCX Gold surges to a high of Rs31326/Kg when Mr.Donald trump was leading the election results on 9th Nov 2016. Around 10.40p.m gold topped out and from there post the election announcement […]
- Intratrend Positional Trend Update for NSE indices and MCX Futures Intratrend Positional Trend Update for Nifty, Bank Nifty, MCX Gold, MCX Silver, MCX Crude and MCX USDINR futures.
- MCX Commodities Positional Trend Update – 6th July Three MCX commodities (Gold,Silver,Crude) is positional Trend Update for 6th July 2013. Currently MCX Gold and MCX Silver reversed to sell mode whereas MCX Crude maintains buy mode.
- MCX Commodities Positional Trend Update Three MCX commodities (Gold,Silver,Crude) is providing low risk positional entry oppurtunities.In the last two days able to see commodities like MCX Gold,Silver and Crude turning to buy mode.
- Now Access MCX Charts and 5 Realtime Metatrader charts from the Nifty 50 Pack Now Access Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, SBI Bank, Reliance, DLF Realtime Metatrader charts in 5min and 15min timeframe with super trend indicator. Also the super trend indicator is applied for […]
- MCX Gold, MCX Silver, MCX Copper, MCX Natural Gas and MCX Crude Oil Hourly Chart for 8th July 2011 The yellow metal is still in buy mode with the support around Rs.22105 per 10 grams. Reverse the position if the support breaks.