Aluminium futures charts shows sell signal as on last friday(29th Oct 2010). Strategy applied is 13-13 Wilders Channel Offset Trading system. Resistance from the daily charts comes near 104.33
Related Readings and Observations
- Bank Nifty Futures – Short Term Overview December Expiry – Part 3 Mondays trading session Bank nifty opened with global optimism and the day is seen driven mostly by intraday and short term buyers in the counter. Serious long term money is missing in the […]
- Nifty Future October Expiry Overview Nifty Future closed the week at 8023.5 on Diwali mahurat trading session. the market has seen a sharp reversal from lows of 7752 and with positive global cues the index has managed a […]
- Relinfra Futures : Bearish Outlook Relinfra future closed the week @ 686.80 the high made for the week 707.75, Relinfra has made bearish close for the week, the last two weekly bars are bearish bar.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty futures September Overview Nifty and Bank Nifty futures hourly charts is in positional buy mode and currently the support zone comes around 8034 and 15784 respectively. Reverse your position to positional sell mode […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty November Futures Overview – I Nifty and Bank Nifty november futures turned to positional buy mode after the RBI hikes repo rate by 25 bps and cuts MSF rate by 25 bps. Currently nifty and bank nifty supports are at 6129 […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty September Futures overview – I Nifty september futures turned to positional buy mode and currently the support zone come near 5264 zone. Reverse your position to positional shortly if the support zone breaks on the […]