Gold Hourly Signal reversed from Sell signal to buy signal with Ichimoku hourly resistance near 18616
Related Readings and Observations
- Gold Trading above Multi-Year High and Psychological 1500 USD/Ounce In the midst of ongoing trade war tensions gold, this week had captured the psychological mark 1500 USD and trading around the overhead resistance zone 1520-1525 levels. Gold rallied and […]
- MCX Gold – Extreme Weekly Sentiment Indicates Bottomed out? MCX Goldon the monthly charts consolidating for the last for the 5 years in the band of Rs25000 - 32200 per 10 gram. Sentiment on the monthly charts suggests the long term sentiment is […]
- Commodities Crashed Post US Presidential Election Results MCX Gold surges to a high of Rs31326/Kg when Mr.Donald trump was leading the election results on 9th Nov 2016. Around 10.40p.m gold topped out and from there post the election announcement […]
- MCX Gold – Trading Sentiment Overview Since February 2016, Gold is trading in sideways mode between 28,000 - 30,000 per kg on the broader scale. Interestingly China (Shanghai Gold Exchange) last week launched its own yuan […]
- MCX Gold – Time to Rise – Technical Analysis Gold (20.08.2014) traded higher as per our last article & went to $1320 mark. However a sharp fall was witnessed from there specially on mcx with combination of INR.
- Three Longterm Bearish MCX Commodity Charts Checkout the three longterm bearish MCX commodity(MCX Gold,MCX Copper,MCX Crude) Weekly charts which is in currently in long term sell mode as per Intratrend weekly charts.