Related Readings and Observations
- Why Facebook bought Whatsapp for 19 Billion Dollars? Facebook has surprised the world with the news of its latest acquisition of fast growing cross platform mobile messaging start-up Whatsapp. According to the reports, Facebook has spent $19 […]
- Market Profile : Different Types of Profile Days Welcome to Market Profile Series. In the last tutorial we seen different types of markets (Balanced and Imbalanced) and in this tutorial we will be discussing about the different types of […]
- What is Proprietary Trading many banks make hefty bets using their own money – a practice known as "proprietary trading". Bank staff taking part in such activity are often referred to in City parlance as the "prop desk".
- Intraday Gap Up and Gap Down – Amibroker Strategy Strategy is very simple. when the market open with gap up and at the same time ,it crossed the previous day high then it should be considered as strong buy. When the market open with gap […]
- Is Smallcap Stocks Worth Paying Attention now? Since the start of Jan 2018 Smallcap index had undergone a 40% drawdown which is one of the worst drawdowns next to the 2008 meltdown of 77% drawdown. To be remembered the smallcap […]
- Out-of-the-money calls and puts versus Lottery tickets The distinct between lottery and calls/put is that in former case seller of the ticket pays only a small portion of the overall proceeds in the form of winnings, options are a zero-sum […]