USD-INR Charts shows the a breakout move from the range.
Looks FII's are turning net sellers once again
Related Readings and Observations
- Gold-OIL Ratio turning up once again Gold / Oil ratio refers to how much crude oil can be bought with one ounce of Gold. With gold at $1000 per ounce and oil at $66 per barrel, the Gold/Oil ratio is at 15.15. […]
- Its Time for a Gold Perma Bull? – Long Term Analysis Thats Gold monthly timeframe showing consolidation in the band of 1050-1350 for the last 5 years. Monthly ADX is maintaining below 20 since the year 2017 that shows the dullness in the […]
- Complete NSE Historical EOD Database for Amibroker upto 20 Mar 2012 Download Complete NSE Historical EOD Database for Amibroker upto 20 Mar 2012.
- Bear Traps for Nifty Amazing Recovery this friday.Nifty closed at 2693(5.5%). But for this entire week we closed overall red(-120pts)But Trin is getting Bearish Day by day and now at 2.81 which indicates […]
- Copper technical outlook for 28 Feb 2013 Now copper is trading around 432 ($3.5710) & as we can see on charts, copper headed to a major ascending tradeline running since feb 2011.
- Thomas Cook : Good times ahead for shareholders Scripscan:Thomas Cook (India) LtdCmp:88Target:105Return expected:20%Duration:2-3 monthsStory:Thomas Cook Group plc has announced that it is acquiring up to 74.9% of the issued […]