USD-INR Charts shows the a breakout move from the range.
Looks FII's are turning net sellers once again
Related Readings and Observations
- Crude Technical Analysis – Corrective Bounce Ahead? Now crude is trading around $92.40 & the bounce $90 mark is well supported by many factors like 261.8% February retracement. , a lower trendline of descending channel as well as a […]
- TRIN Strongly moves below 1 TRIN Strongly moves down below 1 indicates buying interest at current levels. Possibly 4570-4580 could act as support zone in coming sessions. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 19th Apr 2010 Nifty and Bank Nifty turned to sell mode with resistance coming around 5825 and 17500 respectively. And the put writers are still highly active in 6000CE APR strike price.
- One More Fake Scripts : Griffin Chemicals Griffin Chemicals on Wednesday(June 11,2008) got re-listed after six years at Rs 23 on the Bombay Stock Exchange, registering an increase of a whopping 1,472 per cent over its […]
- Analysis on SP 500 using Andrew Pitchfork Tool Here is an useful analysis from Mr.Corey Rosnebloom about the Technicals analysis on SP500 using Andrew Pitchfork Tool. Its nice to go thro the analsis and to learn something […]
- High Open Interest in 5000 PE Jan 2010 Series Nifty Jan Series Started with High Open Interest built up of 38.52 Lakhs seen in 5000 PE. 26-Jan-2010 Option series OI of JAN series 5000 PE is up 45.07% prices down 21.99%. […]