USD-INR Charts shows the a breakout move from the range.
Looks FII's are turning net sellers once again
Related Readings and Observations
- Best Long Term Buy Brokerage Recommendation for the month of April Buy Yes Bank, target of Rs 260: Emkay CMP : Rs182 Emkay Research has upgraded Yes Bank from ACCUMULATE to BUY and retain our price target of Rs 260, in […]
- Year 2011 – Year to Date Relative Performance for World Assets 2011 YTD relative perfomance for the world trade-able assets( World Indices, Commodities, Forex, Bonds ) are shown.
- iTrend Scalping Indicator for Amibroker Here is the first simple scalping indicator from marketcalls called iTrend inspired from WA scalping indicator for Metatrader. iTrend Scalping indicator takes inputs two timeframes and […]
- Nifty Futures Trading Sentiment turns Negative Nifty Futures finds its resistance around 11505 levels and on Friday trading session both indicator and profile trading sentiment turned negative. Momentum sellers controlled the day which […]
- MT4 Level Stop Reverse V2 – Metatrader Indicator Here is another Trailing stop loss Indicator with Automated Buy and Sell Signals similar to Supertrend and it is again open source and non repainting version.
- Nifty Swing Charts Updated Bulls are in control. Buy nifty only above 3885 or in panic selling.Source: www.marketcalls.in