USD Index testing below 200 day MA. More FII Inflows will hit india
if USD index remains below 200 day MA
Related Readings and Observations
- How to Become a Registered Investment Advisor in India The career of investment advisors comes with great demand. They are the professional that provides exclusive assistance to the clients when the main area of concern is related with the […]
- Hang Seng Warns Short term Correction P&F Charts for Hang Seng Shows a Double bottom Breakdown on 28 Aug 2009 with Supports coming near 18000. Source: www.marketcalls.in
- Nifty and Bank Nifty charts for 4th April 2011 Trading Nifty in buy mode with support zone coming around 5760-5770 zone and Bank Nifty turned to sell mode on last friday on 90 min charts with resistance coming near to 11700.
- Nifty Week End Technical Review Nifty Weekend Technical review for 21st Mar - 25 Mar,2010
- MCX Gold and Copper Hourly Chart – 28 July 2011 MCX Gold The yellow metal is in sell mode with the resistance around Rs 23176 as per the Ichimoku Trading system.
- Code Snippet : ORB – Open Range Breakout Levels – Amibroker AFL Code (Better Version) Open Range Breakout is a simple strategy which monitors first 5min / 15min / 15min / 30min / 60min range from the start of the market. From the opening high range and low range is […]