USD Index testing below 200 day MA. More FII Inflows will hit india
if USD index remains below 200 day MA
Related Readings and Observations
- USDINR September Futures Positional update USDINR Futures turned to positional buy mode on the hourly charts with support coming around 66.59. Reverse your trade to positional shorts if the support breaks on closing basis.
- Front Running in Foreign Exchange Markets Explained Most of the news reports, claims the manipulation of exchange rates, as a simple case of ‘Front running’. Front running could be defined as a method by means of which foreign exchange […]
- Nifty OI Change Snapshot as expiry nears People Started Covering their Open Interest position especially in 5200PE and 5300PE and no one likes to build a open Interest Position across the strike prices today as Expiry Season nears.
- Elliot Wave Possiblites Disclaimer : This is my 5th day of learnings with Elliot Wave theory So kindly have advice from Elliot Wave Analyst before taking any position Iam here […]
- Things to Consider Before Creating your Own Trading Strategy Backtesting and Optimization to be pretty much essential step in trading strategy development. If the strategy is not performing well in the backtest results we can skip the system and […]
- How to Find Trading Opportunities in ANY Market: Fibonacci Analysis The primary Fibonacci ratios that I use in identifying wave retracements are .236, .382, .500, .618 and .786. Some of you might say that .500 and .786 are not Fibonacci ratios; well, it's […]