- Go long if a breakout above resistance is supported by Twiggs Money Flow above zero.
- Go short if a breakout below suport is confirmed by negative Twiggs Money Flow.
Divergences also provide good signals:
- Go long on a bullish divergence.
- Go short on a bearish divergence.
The strongest confirmation of the above signals is when either:
- Twiggs Money Flow is trending upwards and completes a trough without crossing below zero, or
- Twiggs Money Flow trends downwards and completes a peak without crossing above zero.
In other words: when Twiggs Money Flow respects the zero line.