Move your mouse over the orange block to get the Students forecast
Related Readings and Observations
- Is Trend Reversal in Nifty Possible? Last two days 5050 seems to be a valid support zone. If nifty tommorow sustains above 5050 then there is a possibility of complete reversal. As of now almost equal amout of Open Interest […]
- MQL4 and MQL5 Cross Compiling on MetaTrader There is a huge demand in converting mql4 to mql5 and mql5 to mql4 programs in Metatrader Platform. Currently no such utility is available for cross compiling and so far only manual coding […]
- USDINR Futures Positional Chart Update USDINR is in positional buy mode since 13th May 2013. Currently the support zone is coming near 54.42 reverse your position to positional shorts only if the support zone breaks on the hourly charts.
- Baltic Dry Index – A Leading Economy Indicator The Baltic Dry Index is a daily average of prices to ship raw materials. It represents the cost paid by an end customer to have a shipping company transport raw materials across seas […]
- Change in Nifty OI Scenario Change in Open Interest Scenario today. 5100 Calls having higher open interest builtup which inturn indicates heavy call writing in 5100. It is suggested to long nifty only if sustains above 5100
- MCX Crude Oil and MCX Natural Gas Hourly Chart – 12 July 2011 MCX Crude Oil is in sell mode with the resistance around Rs. 4297 as per the Ichimoku Trading system.