Move your mouse over the orange block to get the Students forecast
Related Readings and Observations
- There is No Correlation Between Intelligence and Trading Many people assume that those who regularly make money in stock markets must be very clever. Or that you must be blessed with some intelligence to "make it big" in the markets. This is a […]
- Nifty June 2016 Trend Overview – Top Down Approach If you are trading any charts to get a clear view about the trend it is good to start with Dalton's Top Down Approach. In the top down approach we will start the day by looking into the […]
- Ninjatrader 8 Connection Setup Procedure with NimbleNT This tutorial explains how to connect Ninjatrader 8 with NimbleNT to get realtime data for NSE Cash, NSE Future, Currency Derivatives and MCX Futures. NimbleNT is the authorized data […]
- Equity Drawdown and MaxDD – Tradingview Pinescript Code Equity Drawdown is a measure from the peak-to-trough decline during a specific recorded period of a stock/index/commodity/currency. A drawdown is usually quoted as the percentage […]
- 52 Week High and Low Stock Scanner – AFL Code Here is a simple afl code which scans for 52 week High and Low from the list of available EOD stocks database and list them in Amibroker Software
- Crude Oil Prices: “Random”? Hardly. Last week’s shocking spike in crude oil prices is +12% and counting, the biggest one-week gain in five years. Media stories blame one culprit: the November 30 OPEC agreement to cut production.