Bull Market for Sun Pharma End Finally – 26 APR 2009
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty hourly trading for 26 July 2010 Nifty maintains the hourly buy mode. Hourly clouds are still near the 5380-5390 band. Reverse longs only if the resistance band got broken on hourly basis otherwise shorts are not recommended.
- Ichimoku Vs 13-13 Wilders MA Channel Strategy Comparision Here is a simple visual Strategy comparison of Ichimoku Cloud Strategy Vs 13-13 Wilders MA Channel Trading strategy for Nifty. Of course 13-13 Wilders MA Channel Trading strategy yields […]
- Key Learnings from James Dalton – Market Profile Guru – Traderscarnival 2016 Here is the storified version of James Dalton's(Market Profile Guru) talk at Traderscarnival 2016 - Bangkok. Lots of leanings, thought process as a takeaway from the master which could […]
- Trading the Gap Up and Gap Down – Part 1 Gaps are nothing but lack of trading during the market open caused by either by a day traders or professional institutional traders/investors. There is a old saying that 'all the Gaps will […]
- USDINR MCX Future Hourly Charts for 14th August 2012 Trading USDINR August Future – MCX Contract today turns to positional buy mode on the hourly charts on last friday with trailing supports coming around 55.398 respectively. Reverse to positional […]
- AFL code for 5-13 EMA-Offset Channel Trading system Nifty 5-13 EMA-Offset Channel trading system is just the variant of the Advance Get 6-4 Channel trading system where a 6 day moving average is offset by 4day Moving average offset and the […]