GTL 3 Years Charts Updated with 50 day Stock RSI indicator showing
Oversold levels. Now Just Predict You self Where it would move.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty 90min charts for 2nd Feb 2011 Nifty 90 min charts are shown with Ichimoku Cloud Indicator(3,12,18). Cloud Resistance comes near the zone 5480-5500 with nifty continuing the sell signal since 27 Jan 2011
- JagguBoys – Feel the Corporate Culture After seeing this short film(tamil), iam not able to stop sharing this short tamil film in my blog. This short film is purely dedicated to all coporate employees. Watch, Feel and Enjoy the Film
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min Charts for 2nd Dec 2011 Trading Both Nifty and Bank Nifty are in buy mode with the supports coming around 4798 and 8641 respectively.
- 4 High Frequency Trading (HFT) Order Types You Need To Know High Frequency Trading (HFT) involves the concept of “Order Types”, which signals a trader to enter or exit a position. According to Reuters, Order types can reach an estimated 2,000 […]
- Nifty Trading for 19 Jan 2008 5EMA Support : 2816 Trend : Turns Positive TRIN : 3.99 (Bearish) RSI-2 : 64.34 Max Upside Possible in Nifty : 2913(31 EMA)Source: www.marketcalls.in
- U.S. Dollar : Why It Pays to Use the Elliott Wave Model The basic Elliott wave pattern for financial markets is five waves in the direction of the main trend with corrections, i.e., moves against the trend, unfolding in three waves.