Resistance at 5180 and Supports at 4980
Related Readings and Observations
- Strong Greenback Weakens Gold Prices Last year, investors were really bearish on gold, what with the foreseen interest hike that would be imposed by the U.S. Fed. In 2013, economists were sure that gold’s bull run would end […]
- Too busy to trade? Five ways to invest Working life can be hectic. The few free times you get has to be spent with family, friends and hobbies. In such a case, it is very difficult to find time to research for investments, let […]
- Is War “Hell” for the Stock Market? With the recent news of airstrikes on Syria and a threat of a global war, this question is extremely relevant. But does war really cause stock markets to rise and fall?
- Why does Warren Buffett trade in index Options? Warren Buffett is a U.S. investor, businessman, and philanthropist. He is far and away one of the most unbeaten investor in history, the biggest shareholder and C.E.O. of Berkshire […]
- Nifty Trading Notes on 2nd September 2008 Nifty Intraday Charts for Sep 2, 2008. More Nifty Intraday Notes and Strategies Here: Simple Intraday Strategies to be followed How to Profit from Nifty […]
- Nifty Futures – Sideways Balancing to Continue? How long this sideways price action in Nifty Futures is likely to continue? I guess the same thing might be running through your mind as well.