Related Readings and Observations
- Magic of Waves and Quantum Weirdness [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0] Interesting Video Explaining Double Slit Experiment and the Quantum […]
- Interpret a Buy/Sell Signal from a MACD Histogram The MACD Histogram is useful for anticipating changes in trend. OverviewThe MACD Histogram (MACD-H) consists of vertical bars showing the difference between the MACD line and its signal […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts for 18 May 2011 Trading Nifty in sell mode with ichimoku cloud resistance coming near to 5532 and 10970 respectively. Higher Open Interest builtup seen in 5600 calls(call writing. Possibilities of nifty […]
- Recent Ichimoku Signals in Nifty 50 Stocks Here is a sample exploration done for Nifty 50 stocks using Ichimoku indicator. The exploration is done for the recent two trading days looking for a recent buy/sell signal in nifty 50 […]
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min Charts for 20th September trading Nifty and Bank nifty 90 min ichimoku charts are are in buy mode since last thursday with supports coming around 5000 and 9469 respectively.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty Trend update using 90 min charts Now its really interesting to watch the price action in both nifty and bank nifty as both are in sell mode on ichimoku charts and hanging very very close to the cloud resistance zone 4990 […]