Chart shows the formation of Head and Shoulder pattern in Suzlon with Neckline Supports at Rs 92
Breakdown below 92 warns a reversal towards the base support of Rs 84
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty and Bank Nifty January Futures Overview – III Nifty and Bank Nifty January futures are currently in positional sell mode on the hourly charts after breaking the support zone on 2nd Jan 2014. Currently the resistance zone comes near […]
- How Do Research Reports Give You That Stock Market Advantage? The hunt for the ultimate stock market advantage is over. All you need to do is read. Before you raise your eyebrows, we are not asking you to read a lot. Specific reading material like […]
- Picking Tops and Bottoms using Price Action One of my favorite trader,Paul Tudor Jones once said “I believe the best Money is at the market turns, Everyone says you get killed trying to pick tops and bottoms - Well for 12 years ,I […]
- Dow Jones and MCX Gold Positional Trend Update Dow Jones on the hourly charts turned to sell mode on last friday with resistance coming around 15743.Reverse your position to positional buy mode if resistance breaks on the upper side
- Make Your Mobile Phone Your ATM Card ICICI Bank's smsNcash, an online service facility is quite a secure, convenient and user-friendly method of sending money in forms of cash to any other person, located anywhere in India.
- Nifty and Bank Nifty 90 min charts – Positional Shorts Nifty and Bank Nifty triggered postional charts on the 90 min timeframe with supports coming around 5447 and 10807.