Chart shows the formation of Head and Shoulder pattern in Suzlon with Neckline Supports at Rs 92
Breakdown below 92 warns a reversal towards the base support of Rs 84
Related Readings and Observations
- Re-Look at EMA Weekly Charts of Nifty Here is a favorite chart of mine which shows 13,34,55 EMA principle applied to the Nifty 3 Year Weekly charts.Previous historical shows that 13,34,55 EMA lines act as a […]
- Nifty Put writers started writing near 5000 Zone? On Friday considerable amount Open Interest built up in 5000PE (i.e put writing is happened near 5000PE zone). Also any close below the EOD support 5173 could lead nifty towards the next […]
- Rotating Inversely Correlated Assets – NIFTY and USDINR Rotating inversely correlated assets to select the top performer. We achieved a 2x gain on underlying asset performance tracking the USDINR - NIFTY.
- Shorter Term GANN Charts Zommed to 1 Minute Resistance Near 5205 and Supports at 4987. Ideal trade is Go Long only if nifty closes above 5120 on EOD BasisSource: www.marketcalls.in
- USDINR Futures Positional Chart Update USDINR is in positional buy mode since 13th May 2013. Currently the support zone is coming near 54.42 reverse your position to positional shorts only if the support zone breaks on the hourly charts.
- Low Risk Buying in Ranbaxy Ichimoku daily charts for Ranbaxy indicates a recent buy signal on the charts with EOD supports coming around Rs456-457 zone. One can buy this stock for a target of Rs 480 and Rs 512.