Note: This game is presented here to show the exact scenario of investors. Not to hurt anyone.
Related Readings and Observations
- Nifty Hourly trading for 10th Nov 2010 Last buy signal in nifty charts has been made on 1st Nov 2010 since then nifty is holding the hourly buy signal for the past 7 trading session. Currently nifty hourly cloud supports are […]
- 5 EMA Weekly Trading View for Nifty Applying 5EMA(Low-High) rule to the nifty weekly chart we could find that the recent nifty weekly candle got housed between the 5EMA high line and 5EMA low line. i.e between the instance […]
- Volatility Band – Long Only Reversal Trading System Here is a simple volatility based long only reversal trading system inspired from Sylvain Vervoort's Volatilty Band. Sylvian generally built volatilty for swing trading however here we […]
- Nifty and the Scary Baltic Dry Index The Baltic Dry Index tracks the cost of shipping major raw materials (iron ore, coal, grain, cement, copper, sand and gravel, fertilizer and even plastic granules). Or, more simply, it […]
- 5 EMA Buy and Sell Signals for Nifty Chart shows Buy and Sell signals for the past 3 months. Rule is simple Go long if the Nifty candle closes above 5EMA and Go Short if Nifty candle closes below 5 EMA […]
- A Two-Bar Pattern that Points to Trade Setups I'm no doubt dating myself, but when I was a kid, I had a popgun -- the old-fashioned kind with a cork and string (no fake Star Wars light saber for me). You pulled the trigger, and the […]